help with enrolling (1 Viewer)

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
:confused:

i first went to this site:
http://www.law.uts.edu.au/enrol/newUG05.html

then steps 1&2 were straight forward

but time table planning and the enrolling part i dunno

for part 3 - how do i decide where to fit all my subjects and juggle all the credit points and stuff? is it possible for me to predict how best to orgainize my time table (i give full credit to UTS for the opportunity though :eek: )

for part 4..................................................................yea ok ill just pick up an enrolment session.............yeah, i cant do this any other way :confused:
im way to lazy these days

sHin

Bahaha.. I know exactly how you're feeling; I was thinking the exact same thing. I mean, its cool that the earnest is on us to be responsible for our education, but god damn, theres so much flexibility and a lot to read up on.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Don't worry about the timetable too much.
I'm looking at it now, all you do is put in all the sub codes and generate a table of all the possible times. You are not able to actually choose your timetable at this point in the process it's only so that you can figure out your desired timetable in advance and go to enrolment having a vague idea of what you would like.

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
mr EaZy said:
for part 3 - how do i decide where to fit all my subjects and juggle all the credit points and stuff? is it possible for me to predict how best to orgainize my time table (i give full credit to UTS for the opportunity though :eek: )
I'm uber lost at this point too hehe.

I was going through the Web Enrolment tutorial and it says we have to do at least 18 credit points I think.

Question for those who are currently doing or have done any course: How many do you recommend I/we do now for this timetable?

Also, i'm getting Lectures/Tutorial times overlapping a lot and I'm having trouble understanding it..is it normal to have like 7 things at the same time on one day? lol

Final question, should I put those 24 credit points (assuming that's the recommendation) all in one time period e.g. Autumn?

Assistance would be greatly appreciated because I'm only half understanding this process at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)