• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help with gened!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

da_bomb2004

What is the easiest Gened course you noe of or have completed, one that requires minimal contact hours and work, and is easy do get HD, taht is also available in summer i wouldent normally do this its jsut that i have alot of work to do this summer..

Thx every1

elfm

HSC
If you're interest in health, then try PE. My sister did it and she got 90, and she's well... not too good at all things sporty.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Online geneds are great (once you get used to the strange idea of never seeing your lecturer or tutor face to face), because there's no set contact hours. You log on at any time that suits you.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Lundy said:
Online geneds are great (once you get used to the strange idea of never seeing your lecturer or tutor face to face), because there's no set contact hours. You log on at any time that suits you.
Don't you have to have online group meetings or whatever though?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
With the gened I took, each week the tutorial topic would be posted as a new thread, and you just contributed whenever you happened to log on. There was no live discussion or anything.

ricenoodles

HSC
I'll be doing work & safety over the summer. Can anyone who has done this course provide some feedback on it? It seems to me that there's quite a fair bit of content to cover in this gened.

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
are u kidding me joycelai??!! did u read this for you group work (worth 50%):

Web Mode:

Report requirements are a minimum of 18 A4 typed pages of text (excluding figures, tables and references) in 1½ line spacing (12 point fonts). Written in a well organised style similar to those of the attached guidelines. See available topics at web site.

no way ....

Ac

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)