• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HELP with legal essay!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey does anyone have any resources or links that they know of that could help me with my legal essay about compliance and the difficulties with enforcing it.

wildwestworm

HSC
Compliance with the law right? is it about any specific non legal/legal measures ?
Sorry I might need to know a little more info 😅

HSC
yes complaince with the law. Sorry about that, heres the question " Compliance with the law can be difficult to achieve. To what extent is this statement true in relation to family law? " just a generic past hsc question

HSC
yes complaince with the law. Sorry about that, heres the question " Compliance with the law can be difficult to achieve. To what extent is this statement true in relation to family law? " just a generic past hsc question
go and examine the mechanisms of ensuring compliance within family law in terms of specific enforcement remedies under the family law act and general enforcement procedures in terms of civil remedies. there are obvious difficulties in the practical reality of enforcing court orders of both consent and litigated positions. our courts run on an adversarial system and it is for a party with adequate standing to invoke the jurisdiction of a competent court so as for them to compel quasi-criminal enforcement of their orders. as a starting point, i would look to both contravention and enforcement proceedings under the new FLA reforms, which came into effect in May.

HSC
go and examine the mechanisms of ensuring compliance within family law in terms of specific enforcement remedies under the family law act and general enforcement procedures in terms of civil remedies. there are obvious difficulties in the practical reality of enforcing court orders of both consent and litigated positions. our courts run on an adversarial system and it is for a party with adequate standing to invoke the jurisdiction of a competent court so as for them to compel quasi-criminal enforcement of their orders. as a starting point, i would look to both contravention and enforcement proceedings under the new FLA reforms, which came into effect in May.
thank you !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)