Help with legal studies (1 Viewer)

Freeba

HSC
hi i need help with my legal studies essay. i dont know how to start the intro!!
the question is
Assess the role of each of the key court personnel, and the extent to which they contribute to the effective functioning of the court system.

thanks

bennyhosking

HSC
Freeba said:
hi i need help with my legal studies essay. i dont know how to start the intro!!
the question is
Assess the role of each of the key court personnel, and the extent to which they contribute to the effective functioning of the court system.

hey my names ben,

to answer that in a essay form you need to unpack the question. so you have got to ASSESS the role of the court. then you have to EXPLAIN to what EXTENT they contribute of the EFFECTIVENESS of the court system.

to do that you have to have a opening paragarah the briffly highlights the question. DO NOT go into detail AT ALL the intro is just letting the reader know what YOU are going to talk about

so a good intro would be; The key Court personnel plays a effactive and a strong part in court and this has a very strong effected of the court system.....

then when you finish up on you intro start with your body getting into agurments about the court system and how it is /isnt effactive

if i can help anymore email me. i would recommend about AT LEAST 800 words for this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)