Help with max2!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

wangiswinner

HSC
N/A
my teacher is really bad ,,,, from term4 2011 to now, she only taught me like 2 topics- graphs and complex number + (circle geometry and inequalities.... she just gave me the note and told me to learn by myself). at the moment, we doing integration.

and i wonder how she gonna finish the course
should i go to tutor now?

barbernator

HSC
my teacher is really bad ,,,, from term4 2011 to now, she only taught me like 2 topics- graphs and complex number + (circle geometry and inequalities.... she just gave me the note and told me to learn by myself). at the moment, we doing integration.

and i wonder how she gonna finish the course
should i go to tutor now?
go to an english tutor

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Yes - you should get help asap before it's too late. Looks like your teacher is herself struggling to cover the course. Do you know many maths teacher do not feel confident enough to teach MX2.

Of course there is a chance she will catch up - but what, if you discover 3 months later, she cannot complete the course; and by quite a lot too. It'd be too late.

You would need a 1-on-1 tutor who is prepared to plan a programme to enable you to quickly catch up since you are now quite a bit behind. Coaching Centres cannot customise their programmes just to suit you.

How many are there doing MX2 in your school. What's its approx ranking?

Last edited:

unLimitieDx

HSC
Im in a similar case but i have covered 3 topics complex, graphs and polynomials currently doing integration. Although my teacher relises this so she is prepared to have extra offline classes :D.

In your case you should find a tutor or self study!

wangiswinner

HSC
N/A
Im in a similar case but i have covered 3 topics complex, graphs and polynomials currently doing integration. Although my teacher relises this so she is prepared to have extra offline classes :D.

In your case you should find a tutor or self study!

yeah i do self study but it takes a long long long time....... so r u having a tutor ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)