HELP~~ with my hist x (1 Viewer)

someone

hi

im having HUGE problems with hist x~
the onli reason y i chose this subject was becos i thought having 12 units is safer

but now im beginnign to wonder whether this is true~ becos
my other subjects are:

maths x1, eng adv, eco, bs, modern history (+hist x)
and im so STUCK on my hist X project~ and this is prob the subject i hate the most and suck the most

do u fink i should continue with it? or maybe i just try to change the project like research something else b4 its too late and contiune with hist x~?
does it scale up that much that its worth doing it? becos in my school~ all these reali realli good students do this topic~ and hearing rumous flying around the school~ this is actually a good thing!??~~

thanks in advnace

yeahyeahyeahs

drop Business then you'll do exactly the same 10 units as me! :) I only do 10 because I like having as little work as possible and I like my free periods! But if you really are struggling I don't see any point in keeping it if it's making you stressed. However I really like History X (even though I'm a dumbass) it is really free and you can choose what actually interests you. It's different to all the other subjects you do so it adds variety. good luck! xx

someone

thanks yeahyeahyeahs

well after working my butt off the last few days on this project~ ive decided i can keep it~ cos i found something that is exactly what i need just that i couldnt find it until now~ its still pretty hard for me but i fink its worth a try~ i mean if its gets bad later on, i'll just drop it

yeh hist x is kinda fun cos its pretty free.

10 units must be soo good~ so many frees! actually i realise i hate business studies more~ just that its easy to get near 100s which gives me the self esteem that im lacking in my other subjects!!>_<

anyway thanks for ur help

someone

Raven

i like to ask questions
HSC
N/A
LOL i am in the same situation as someone,i feel like outsider in my class.But i enjoy Ext history so i ll try my best to get 70-80%

pranks85

Having that extra unit is not going to be any safer if you hate it, because you're probably not going to do well enough to count it, so you're back to relying on your other units.

That said, I wasn't aware it was possible to hate hist. ext., so maybe it is just the project :)

Does it get scaled all that much? I didn't think it did.

yawwn

There are so many people at my school who are genius' at this subject and I totally know what you felt like before you decided to keep it. I lack motivation for my history extension task and I don't really like the way my teacher teaches the subject I practically have to teach myself and I find that really annoying. But I do like it because it opens my eyes to other avenues and different perspectives. I have already completed my HSC course for Chemistry. I'm doing Advanced English, Ancient, physics, mathsx4 and history extension i have so many frees so it wouldn't be about that. I only do 9 units in lines and the rest I do out of lines; before and after school and in lunch times. I know I sound like a whinger but does anyone have advice....:confused:

sillychikki

HSC
um yawwn... you want advice for what?
yeah maybe you dont like your teacher but maybe ask other students any questions you have on the subject... maybe even read the good peoples half yearlies!!! It might give you an idea of the style of essay you need to write and if you like the subject surely youre learning the concepts, its just a matter of conveying those concepts. If hist ext is still a major problem you could always drop it but since its now june it might be a little bit late for that... just think if youve already done hsc chem you have time to spare for it, although 4unit maths might take up a bit of time. see how it goes:)

dr_spoya

I love Extension, it's (surprisingly) the only subject I'm all that good at, I'm coming 1st but if you don't like it, why waste the time out of school when you could be doing something worthwhile? Don't create extra work for yourself if you don't want to be there.

malayz_angel

Don't want to sound like a copycat but....

Originally posted by dr_spoya
I love Extension, it's (surprisingly) the only subject I'm all that good at, I'm coming 1st but if you don't like it, why waste the time out of school when you could be doing something worthwhile? Don't create extra work for yourself if you don't want to be there.
I have to agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)