help with reflections (1 Viewer)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
What is the structure of a Personal Reflection on change?
what should i look out for when writing it?

Rahul

Dead Member
our teacher made us do a similar thing by keeping a journal.

the point of the reflection is that u write out watever comes to ur mind. it might help by thinking bout current issues relating to change, change in the context of ur text(s) and ur own definition of change which link all the points u make.

also u need to keep in mind ur area of focus(changing worlds, perpectives or self)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
do I have to discuss the consequences of the change
that is, talk about would could have happened if things
were done differently

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Probably not in too much detail, since once you start going into 'if's there end up being a hella lotta 'if's. :p

However it's probably a good thing to talk about what could happen if the change doesn't occur? like, if people don't initiate change....

Rahul

Dead Member
yeh that is a important topic...people do/dont initiate change....it was actually in our assessment task for change....other ones to look at why the change is necessary and "how" the composers have portrayed it in their respective texts(this one is basically about the techniques)

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by jm1234567890
thanks
no problems!

may i stress that u know the techniques really well. the "how" type questions that i talked about come up often, or so i have been told from a reliable source. u may not include this in your reflections much, but it will be very important for ur assessments or maybe even the HSC exams!

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Actually, get used to writing them in your reflections and you'll do it automatically by the HSC exam.

how now, brown cow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)