• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help with relationships........ (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
SashatheMan said:
what do u want guys to say, be honest? ok

- Sorry i found someone way better looking then you
- you dotn put out , so fuck off now
- i know i said i loved you, i lied
- i got everything of you i wanted , now i move on to spread my seed
You know you can still say those things if they're the truth and you dont want to hurt a girl (Which is usually why people use the excuses that bubz listed) -

- I'm interested in someone else, and i feel we're more compatible.
- Our relationship just isn't intimate enough.
- I'm confused about the way i feel about you.
- im a big jerk who deserves to be castrated. Later biatch (that way she can hate you).

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Beckiki_S said:
You know you can still say those things if they're the truth and you dont want to hurt a girl (Which is usually why people use the excuses that bubz listed) -

- im a big jerk who deserves to be castrated. Later biatch (that way she can hate you).
yeh true these sound nicer, but what if u want it to be a big ending. sometihng that will make her blood boil.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
SashatheMan said:
yeh true these sound nicer, but what if u want it to be a big ending. sometihng that will make her blood boil.
Then i guess you'll have to use one of yours... combined with my fourth option.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Beckiki_S said:

There's no point in breaking up with a girl unless you make her cry. Sif use sensitive lines.

Skeeta

HSC
if she liked you.. chances are she was gonna cry regardless

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
jumb said:
There's no point in breaking up with a girl unless you make her cry. Sif use sensitive lines.
It's even better when you can breakup with a girl while having sex.. just make sure your near climax and if she's a moody bitch, I'd also advise to hang on for the ride.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Raiks said:
It's even better when you can breakup with a girl while having sex.. just make sure your near climax and if she's a moody bitch, I'd also advise to hang on for the ride.
Rodeo sex.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
bubz :D said:
- try your best not to confuse love with lust...
That can be said for every person who comes on here pretending to genuinely like someone when really all they want to do is have sex with them.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Rodeo sex.
if your doing her doggy style,. tell her she us worthless and yuo break up with her, and then similar to rodeo , try to hang on like staying on the bull. mahhaa fun game.

chii

HSC
N/A
I dont get it, before anyone heads into a relationship...
isnt it always safer to know someone well enough, varies in how long you would want to know them, THEN start off into a deeper relationship ?
That way, chances of you breaking up would rarely happen =/

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
it's never wise to start a relationship for the sake of being in one. :)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
when i like someone a lot, it gets real deep. i've had about 2 relationships that have'nt even lasted at least 1 week. they both never looked like they were gonna work.

just be yourself, and i meant the good side of tourself. if you don't know what good is, get a 2nd opinion (girl) and then you will know.

let it come to you, don't be in a rush. the one that you really like could be right in font of you the whole time. this actually happened to me. i won't say, in case she reads this post... :D no i ain't in a relationship. but yeh, i really have deep feelings for girls since, like the middle of last year. i was 16 then, and i finally realised that i better stop mucking around, or all the good girls will be taken!!

though it is a rush for the good girl, wouldn't it be worth waiting for the great girl. the great girl would make the good girl look cheap. :uhhuh:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
ddm said:
Okay .... im 17 havent had a gf, never been with a chick. I'm so ronery :( :(

I can talk to girls alright... but im hopeless when it comes to pickin up, askin out. I always miss oppurtunities as well, then think back and wish i had a time machine.........................................

Ive been burnt heaps awell; grasscut, liking a friend saying so and been hated, not realising someone liked me and then them getting with someone.....

-sigh-

any advice for me, so i can follow it and then fuck up anyway?
two magic words

rohypnol + chloroform

matt#1

HSC
N/A
"it's not you, it's me."
bubz, can you tell me exactly what a girl means when she says this to you...because thats exactly what my previous girlfriend used when she wanted to break up with me.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
matt#1 said:
bubz, can you tell me exactly what a girl means when she says this to you...because thats exactly what my previous girlfriend used when she wanted to break up with me.
"it IS you, but i don't have the heart to tell you so, and i should use a nice overused breakup line instead"

:eek:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
mat, in other words, you got screwed over by you're girlfriend, and she's gone to find a better fuck.

isn't there any other, more creative lines of breaking-up??

HSC
"it IS you, but i don't have the heart to tell you so, and i should use a nice overused breakup line instead"

:eek:
bubzibabes i neva thought id say this

but i agree with ya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)