Help with SAM (1 Viewer)

sammyrrr

HSC
Hello..
if anyone does drama for hsc...can someone plz tell me some must haves in a drama essaY?
my school has left it to the last minute, and now so have i.. and now i'm concerned.
im doing Ruby Moon and 7 stages for the Australian drama part, and meyerhold and le coq for the other
hows everyone else feeling about it?
xx

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
I don't think it has come out yet, but according to somethign i read a higher total aggregate was needed this year to obtain a higher UAI than in the past.

P

pLuvia

That would be the SAM 2008 and it hasn't been programmed yet, and that will use the 2006 data. The new version will be up and ready for the HSC 2007 near the end of the year

angeee

HSC
i think the uai depends on how well the 07ers do in the hsc collectively... so sam 2006 may not be more accurate

for some reason, latin extension is not working on SAM, and it's saying that I do less than 10 units now... what's with that?

Lethargic

HSC
I have also had this problem with SAM, where it says i have less than the required units. Does any one have an answer to this query so far?

Last edited:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
i don't know how you change it.
it says "congratulations on completing your HSC for 2006" or something , even though in my profile i wrote that my HSC was 2007... argh whats wrong with it ?

emdelacreme

HSC
im having the same trouble with it saying "congratulations on having completing your HSC in 2006!" when im doing the HSC this year. i can't enter marks into it.. im guessing this is because it thinks i've already done the HSC? or doesnt it work until after HSC results come out?

killerj

HSC
hey all

i was just wondering what other options there are to calculate uai and how accurate they are?

denoz

HSC
killerj said:
hey all

i was just wondering what other options there are to calculate uai and how accurate they are?
Im pretty sure there is also JUAI (not sure where to find it though), but aren't you a little early to be thinking about UAI's considering you are doing your hsc in 2009.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
i don't know how you change it.
it says "congratulations on completing your HSC for 2006" or something , even though in my profile i wrote that my HSC was 2007... argh whats wrong with it ?
my dear friend hungster that would be because the sam thing assumes its the 2006 HSC and its using the 2006 scaling and that

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
emdelacreme said:
im having the same trouble with it saying "congratulations on having completing your HSC in 2006!" when im doing the HSC this year. i can't enter marks into it.. im guessing this is because it thinks i've already done the HSC? or doesnt it work until after HSC results come out?
haha we`re in the same boat then =)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ahen said:
my dear friend hungster that would be because the sam thing assumes its the 2006 HSC and its using the 2006 scaling and that
thanks for cleaing it up , ahen ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)