Help with the integration of cross cultural components needed :) (1 Viewer)

Jessisbored

HSC
Ahoy there...
Okay ill get right to the point!

I'm not quite sure how to make it obvious or integrate etc my 'cross cutural component'. I know that for a fact i interviewed ppl with the same and different gender and religion as myself...so they are the components, but how do i somehow include this into the content of one of my chapters which includes the nature vs. nurture argument.

atm i think its only slightly mentioned the fact that they r different religion or gender etc. is it supposed to be a huge thing? i dont know what to do :(

J

jhakka

Don't make it a huge thing. Just kinda merge into it. No need to spell it out for the markers. If they're even half intelligent they should be able to pick it.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
u've gotta state what ur x-cultural is in the intro..but in ur body it doesnt need to be THAT massive
mine's only seriously looked at in my comparisons between diff rel/personal beliefs..then again, my whole pip's x-cultural cuz i've got ch's on the main groups' beliefs, then a comparison, then another comparison in my primary stuff...i guess i shouldnt talk much now that i think bout it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)