Help with the viva voce please?!? (1 Viewer)

hayhay2012

HSC
I have my viva voce soon, and I was wondering when we explain how our major work is based on the knowledge, skills and understanding gained in the advanced and extension courses, does it mean themes or techniques or both?
Also, what internal rank would I need in a school ranked around 100 and with 14 people in my class to achieve an e4?
Thankyou

theycallmebob

HSC
I'm not sure but i think that assessments don't matter as much for extension due to the amount of people in the course and the fact that they usually do well. I think you're score is likely to be brought up as long as you're not in the bottom half?

i'm not sure though.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I have my viva voce soon, and I was wondering when we explain how our major work is based on the knowledge, skills and understanding gained in the advanced and extension courses, does it mean themes or techniques or both?
Also, what internal rank would I need in a school ranked around 100 and with 14 people in my class to achieve an e4?
Thankyou
What my school did when I did EX2 was we had a list of 9 questions, they were going to ask us four questions from those 9. Just talk to them. It's a Q+A session, if you're not sure - just ask. I'd think it's more themes than techniques though. Techniques is so Advanced English.

And about your rank, who knows. Just do the best you can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)