Help With UTS Engineering Questionnaire (1 Viewer)

adamkh

HSC
Hey,

I'm really interested in studying engineering at UTS and to maximise my chances of getting into the course i want to complete the engineering questionnaire most effectively.

Can anyone help me with how to properly structure and answer the questions? The questions are a little general and i wasn't sure of the best way to answer them.

This years questions include:

1. Please describe a specific aspect of your life which demonstrates your interest in studying engineering.

2. Please describe something specific which you have created and how it demonstrated engineering design.

3. Imagine that you have been asked to design a new household appliance.
You will no doubt have many questions. Please list the first three questions for which you would seek answers, and why you would
ask these questions.

4. Please describe the approach you would take to building the household appliance.

5. Please describe which of your personal attributes and skills you believe will most assist you in a professional engineering career.

6. Please describe what you expect to gain from a UTS: Engineering degree.

Thank you!

engineering

HSC
N/A
These questions are all about you and your experiences and perceptions to assess your suitability for engineering.

Asking someone else to write them for you may be an indicator of your suitability for studying engineering at uni.

Will you take the same approach for your assignments if you get in?

adamkh

HSC
I'm sorry that you misread what I've written. If you decide to actually read what I've written, you'll find that i didn't ask anyone to write answers to the questions, I asked for advice with "how to properly structure" and "how" to answer them.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
how to answer personality questions

example: Please describe a specific aspect of your life which demonstrates your interest in studying engineering.

> I have wanted to pursue engineeeing since (x age, abc event etc)
> at that age/event I was intrigued by (what u were fascinated with, eg electronics, software, learnt to code, etc)
> I have done xyz projects (briefly cos it is Q2)
> and this has led me to want to study engo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)