Help with Woolworths Store interview (1 Viewer)

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
I have just been given a store interview for my local Woolworths store at the deli on Tuesday and i would just like to know what to expect since this is my first ever interview (took me bloody long enough).

Anyway help/tips is appreciated

Cheers

Last edited:

It

HSC
the store interviews will be pretty straightforward and simple if u have made it already through the goup interview n all that (i assume u have made it through the group one to have gotten an in store interview).

um, basically dont stress there will be a few simple questions, "tell me about yourself" and "how have u dealt with a confrontation in the past" or "what do u do if someone has a problem with you" etc etc and then theyll just confirm your availability n stuff. try and be as open with ur availabilty as possiblle.

my interview was pretty easy cos all i had to do was tell her what uni course i got into, smile a few times and she spent the rest of the interview going OMG OMG OMG OMG at the uni course i got into. (i had my interview the day after offers came out)

just smile and relax.... its a supermarket, not brain surgery so nothin to really worry about. (easier said than done, i know)

let us know how u went!
goodluck

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Yeah its a store interview and in fact i didn't need to go to the group stage i just rang up the store and spoke to the store manage to see what was happening with my applications he told me he'll chcek it and to ring back in the arvo...which i did transfered me to the deli manager and she asked me a couple of question and told me to come on Tuesday

But yeh thanx for the repsonse It i'll tell ya how i went

nitesh

HSC
Mejc said:
I have just been given a store interview for my local Woolworths store at the seli on Tuesday and i would just like to know what to expect since this is my first ever interview (took me bloody long enough).

Anyway help/tips is appreciated

Cheers
i went for my store interview yesterday, and the questions she asked were exaclty the same as those questions i got asked at the group interview. she then told me about the job and what it involves etc, so yea justbe yourself and you should be fine, and good luck

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
they will ask questions that will have nothing to do with work. but then they will ask u some previous work related questions

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
my department manager was great in my interview, he asked me bullshit 2 make up to put on his sheet :p

but he asked whether i thought i could handle the job, whether i thought i would enjoy it, etc.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Thanx for the replies just had the interview and it was tops

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)