Help would be greatly appreciated. Really want to transfer over to Comm(liberal) (1 Viewer)

sinead05

HSC
Hey guys,

I posted a message on the transfers section and so far have gotten none feedback from it whatsover :( so i thought i'd try my luck here in the pursuit of enlightment!

I am 1st year student who is currently studying a bachelor of arts at usyd and I am hoping to transfer out of it and into the Commerce (liberal studies) program next year. Can you give me an indication of what i should be aiming to achieve? Do you think a distinction average along with a 90+ ATAR will make me competitive enough? I understand that it varies every year depending upon demand and supply but i do hope that this is sufficient enough. Any advice would be most appreciated! :) Thanks guys.

Regards,
Sinead.

leisl1990

HSC
Hi

I used to know a girl who transferred from straight commerce to commerce (lib).
She told me that she had a low distinction average with a UAI fairly close to the cut-off for com(lib), 96 or 97 something I'd presume.
It is definitely a rather competitive course

I can't really say much about your case though and I recommend you to go to the student information office for details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)