hi so i do in year 11:
- cafs
- drama
- legal
-business
- ext 1 eng
- adv eng
- SOR1
I don't know whether to drop legal or CAFS?! I really want to get an atar 95 and above (98 preferably) and don't know much about scaling etc. I am going to just do 10 units really well but I'm not sure which. Legal is hard and alot of content. CAFS is easy but boring and also lots of content too. PLEASE HELP

beetree1

HSC
I think cafs scales worse than legal, but legal is a difficult subject so.. it can be boring at times and content heavy too so lolll
But if you think you'll do well in cafs then scaling should not be an issue for you!

_rakelt

HSC
Depends on what you want to do for uni and what you enjoy learning..

I enjoyed writing essays and I regret not doing law big time. So it depends.

cherrycoucou

HSC
I think cafs scales worse than legal, but legal is a difficult subject so.. it can be boring at times and content heavy too so lolll
But if you think you'll do well in cafs then scaling should not be an issue for you!
So what would you suggest? I am also thinking I want to pick up English Extension 2 but am afraid I won't be able to do that with legal due to its high content level!

beetree1

HSC
I feel like both subjects are like on the same level, but legal just scales better so I think you should go for legal.
I do legal and its not too bad for me, I'm willing to help you after my hsc on anything you need help with !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)