help (1 Viewer)

SkAnDi

HSC
I've found that most of the year 11 syllabus... didn't pertain to the year 12 stuff.

Like it's just basic stuff...

So don't really need to worry :)

thrillhouse

just try and go through the syllabus and see if you understand it, then go to your text and do a few questions, make sure you cover alot of the theory work, like background experiments and such. Last years Phys HSC was 8% calculations, the rest was like explain this, compare these etc etc.

in the end make sure you at least pass and make it into yr 12. After all yr 11 hardly reflects yr 12.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by thrillhouse
Last years Phys HSC was 8% calculations
funny that...my teacher insists we spend about a week on revising mechanics questions (ie motion, force, projectiles, circular) argh!

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Originally posted by thrillhouse
just try and go through the syllabus and see if you understand it, then go to your text and do a few questions, make sure you cover alot of the theory work, like background experiments and such. Last years Phys HSC was 8% calculations, the rest was like explain this, compare these etc etc.

in the end make sure you at least pass and make it into yr 12. After all yr 11 hardly reflects yr 12.

I love that Millhouse gif you have.
Thats tops

luke ehlers

HSC
Hey im the same i have an exam in lyk 2 weeks so i need help 2 if you find any stuff can u let me no please i will try find sum stuff 4 u and when i do i will post it for u :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)