Help! (1 Viewer)

Mooseman

Forum Feral
HSC
Ok, I'm really stuck for Ways of Holiness notes for Hinduism. We havn't recieved any notes and all attempts to have some emailed to me or even copied for me have failed... Actually the whole class is kinda in a pickle because we have never been given them. So if anyone has ANYTHING that would be great. I know the text book has a little bit but no where near enough because there are just too many people that are too good at this subject to go souly on what the Text Book says.

Thanks in advance fellas

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Have you got the Macquarie Revision Guide? There's a good page and a bit for Hinduism Ways of Holiness... and have you checked the BoS Resorces section? Perhaps there is something there that you could use?

Mooseman

Forum Feral
HSC
Nah theres nothing in the resource section but i do have the Mac guide... then again its fairly Wishy Woshy so i dont really know what to do :S. I'm so screwed for the trials! :(

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
have you tried searching for specific things over the internet? try wikipedia or something perhaps? i'm sure google even will bring up a whole lot of perhaps Hindu resources that may answer some of your questions.

Mooseman

Forum Feral
HSC
Cheers bud, But Our school uses Novell CLient and its got Wiki blocked, so i can only really research at home (which is hard cause im hardly ever there :( ) oh well, i'll see what i can drag up, cheers mate

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
That's stupid, you should complain.

Perhaps you should try looking at different books and stuff, that's not necessarily a textbook. It will have irrelevant stuff, but there should be some good stuff too... like, say Complete Idiot's Guide to Hinduism? (I don't actually know if there is one, but should be cause there's one for Islam)

And have a whinge to your teacher. That should work. :)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
I would recommend the using other sites and the syllabus approach

try religioustolerance.org or religiousfacts.com and see what they have

sucks about wiki...talk to the IT guy and get him/her to unblock it. Novel isnt that difficult to administer and blocking wiki is just stupid

Having said that, other online encyclopedia will be just as good as wikipedia as people just rip stuff off and put it in there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)