help................ (1 Viewer)

rodie

HSC
hi, everyone..........

i need some REALLLLL HELP with Physics and 3/4 unit maths..........does anyone know of any tutors???? or can suggest some books or anything that's gonna help me?????????plz?????

-pari-

HSC
N/A
apparently, if you can do coroneos (maths book) the hsc is a cinch :)

Pubert

HSC
Are you doing your HSC in 2006 or was that just a mistake when making your account? If you are, then why bother getting a tutor this late? If not, then there is plenty of time to independently achieve high results.

HSC
are you serious about the corroneos thing tho?
because ive got the 2u and 3u ones and i only use them once in a while cuz they got all types of questions..
so is it good for the hsc because it has heaps of question or because they're hsc type questions or what?

rodie

HSC
Pubert said:
Are you doing your HSC in 2006 or was that just a mistake when making your account?.
....................................no!!!.......that was a mistake. i'll be doing it next year......but still.... my physics teacher doesn't explain a thing so...........its really hard to understand.!!!!!!!!!

-pari-

HSC
N/A
the-1-n-only-me said:
are you serious about the corroneos thing tho?
because ive got the 2u and 3u ones and i only use them once in a while cuz they got all types of questions..
so is it good for the hsc because it has heaps of question or because they're hsc type questions or what?
well thats what i've heard from several people about coroneos

my brother also did 3u maths and used coroneos and he also says that its the best book to go by becoz it has a huge variety of questions which are also quite challenging.

the trick is to know how to use coroneos: you can't use it like a textbook. its more just a book to go to when u need to practise questions.

i had corneos in yr 11 and i used it...um...not very frequently lol

but now what i do, is i have Maths In focus (+ my teacher lol) i 'learn' everything from there, and use coroneos for questions. and so far i do find that coroneos gives more challenging and a bigger variety of questions than - say maths in focus, which largely gives you the same type of questions to reiterate the basics in your head.

also (at least in my yr12 coroneos -the 2u one) it combines in past hsc questions...so thats good practise as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)