Help!!! (1 Viewer)

willhowden

HSC
i currently do 1 unit religion, and am going really awfully in a differernt subject and want to change to 2 unit religion..
I was just wondering if somone who does 2 unit religion could tell me how much harder it is than 1 unit? preferably somone who did 1 unit then changed to 2 unit. Thanks.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
hey there :)

religion isn't exactly 'hard'....
but 2u religion is literally double the amount of work.

so check with your teacher how many of the "only 2u" topics have been covered, talk to her about how realistic the catching up will be
and assess your own ability to catch up the workload.

we do i think one extra topic the size of "religion and non religion"
plus two extra topics the size of one depth study.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
willhowden said:
i currently do 1 unit religion, and am going really awfully in a differernt subject and want to change to 2 unit religion..
I was just wondering if somone who does 2 unit religion could tell me how much harder it is than 1 unit? preferably somone who did 1 unit then changed to 2 unit. Thanks.
The course is very demanding. But, it's easy to rote-learn your way through.

yosemite sam

HSC
willhowden said:
preferably somone who did 1 unit then changed to 2 unit.
specific responder search criteria then...i dunno about one unit but i would imagine that 2 unit would be twice the work of 1 unit, but thats not to say that 2 unit is incredibly hard... it is the sort of subject that you just learn what they tell you to, and the syllabus is one thats set out so you can learn whats under each subheading and youll do fine. i think its the same as any subject really, as long as you do the work you'll be fine.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
-pari- said:
hey there :)

religion isn't exactly 'hard'....
but 2u religion is literally double the amount of work.

so check with your teacher how many of the "only 2u" topics have been covered, talk to her about how realistic the catching up will be
and assess your own ability to catch up the workload.

we do i think one extra topic the size of "religion and non religion"
plus two extra topics the size of one depth study.
actually its two extra topics (Religion and Peace & Religion and Non-Religion)+ one extra Religious Tradition Depth Study as opposed to just two RTDS+Religion in Australia...

....and the teacher could be a him!!

Its like anything, its as hard as you make it. Right attitude and right mindset+ keeping on top of things makes it an easy subject!

-pari-

HSC
N/A
^ hahaha...sorry snapperhead! my bad. my teacher's a she, though we do have male SOR teachers....

was probly thinkin in the context of my own teacher :p

and yes i agree with whoever said the course is demanding - a lotta info, a lot that needs to be regurgitated, but at the same time, if you have a passion for it - its quite an easy subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)