Help (1 Viewer)

choooool

HSC
Can anyone help me out with the manual practice set for ACCY 100. Please if u can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mitch

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Wasn't the test like, last night for ACCY? Hope you didn't need it for that :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
choooool said:
Can anyone help me out with the manual practice set for ACCY 100. Please if u can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mitch
Get an accountant to do it. People actually do this.

But honestly, just hack your way through it because it's the most stupid thing on the planet. So much work for so little reward. I remember when I did it (back in '03), people were spending 20 hours on it for 12% of the total assessment marks... ridiculous I tell you! ridiculous!

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
yeh i heard that also.. 10 people paid an accountant $100 to do it.. and they just copied the one.. got full marks (as u'd expect lol)

when do we actually start that stupid manual practice set.. i havnt been told anything in my classes

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
sando said:
yeh i heard that also.. 10 people paid an accountant $100 to do it.. and they just copied the one.. got full marks (as u'd expect lol)

when do we actually start that stupid manual practice set.. i havnt been told anything in my classes
it's usually due around Week 10 and you're supposed to buy the practice booklets from the unishop at the beginning of semester.

iPud

HSC
HAHA! I remember doing ACCY100 in 05, got a shit mark for it 40% or so for the practice set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)