Help? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I broke up with my ex FOUR months ago. we were together more than 2 years. he dumped me.

during this time that we have been apart, he has said he still loves me, it was just a break, he wanted to make me as happy as possible, he wanted to get back together that i was the right girl it was just the wrong time etc etc. anyway hes basically been leading me on the entire time. but i do realise now that it was all bullshi.t so i wouldnt try to get over him, and it worked. but now i want to move on.

Now, he has moved into an unit closer to me, and now goes out to the clubs that me and my friends always goes to on friday and sat nights and gets really drunk, hangs out with my friends and last friday hooked up with one of my so called "friends".

how do i get him to stay away from where i go out and away from my friends? theres really not that many other places that i can go out. me and my friends have ALWAYS gone out to these places and he only knows the people that he is now going out with THROUGH ME.

I dont wanna have to stop going out just because of him. i dont wanna have to deal with him flirting and hooking up with other girls. i want to try to get over him but i cant since he is always around.

what do i do?

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
would u consider trying to get back together with him?

HSC
no way that wouldnt work

he doesnt want a relationship, ive tried to get back together, but all he cares about at the moment is being able to go out and do whatever he wants, hook up with whoever and not have to worry about a girl friend.

anyway after all the crap hes put me thru i couldnt go back out with him.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
whatever you do don't take him back.

The only thing I guess you can do is deal with it, since you said there is not much to do around there and that you do not want to stop going out cause of him.
Other than that, not really much you can do.

Probably you can get a new bf and take the new bf to those places. It will surely make your ex jealous and at the same time allow you to enjoy going out.

Remember kids: Its called a break-up cause its broken.

HSC
yeah i cant tell him not to go out, its a public place. he wouldnt listen anyway. he has shown he doesnt care about what i think.

and i wanna do the mature thing and not tell all my friends to stay away from him. they like him. well some of the guys do anyway, most of my girl friends think hes a jerk for what he did to me.

it hurts alot when i see him dancing/hooking up with some other girl, especially when even after we've broken up he has still told me all those things.

and...i dont wanna use another guy just to make him jealous. cos thats what i would be doing since im not over daniel.

hmm he'll have to get over going out sooner or later eh?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Get angry and tell him to find another place to go out to

HSC
nah doubt that would work...

actually if i started acting really obsessive when he was out that would scare him away...like always wanting to hang around him and hug him try to kiss him...and if i got in between the girls he was dancing with. hmmm...

nah that would just make me look like a jealous loser ex.

i just wanna go out and have fun!!

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Try and get over him. I know you say you have but to me it doesn;t sound that way. Dance with another guy, go to another bar, IGNORE him completely and have fun.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
who cares.. let him do what he wants. you don't have to 'deal with him flirting and hooking up with other girls'. You should just go out and have fun. It's your life, and it's your choice whether you allow things to bug you or not.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
just go out and have fun.....you cant make him not go to your watering hole....as youve said its a public place therefore he has every right to be there altho it does pose a question which is why did he move to a place near you in the first place?? that does set off alarm bells that may tell you that he might have done it to piss you off or to squeeze any sort of reaction from u

Skeeta

HSC
you realise that you are better than the relationship ever was. You tell yourself that you dont want to be with someone who doesnt love you and you deserve better. You think of all the shit things that ever happened while you were breaking up, and how shit he made you feel, even though he said he loved you. You remember the good times, and are glad they happened.. but imagine having all those fun times with someone exciting and new. Expanding your horizons ftw.

I was with my b/f for FIVE years. Been broken up for about a month or two, and have reached the realisation that although one of the best things that have happened in my life, was being with him.. Runner up is us being apart.

Bam, before you know it, you're mates hanging out like old times, you dont care if he's rooting the hottest girl you have ever seen in your life, because heck.. he's not your boyfriend and why on earth should you car? You turn to all your friends that supported you through shit times, go out and make up for it. You meet new people, have lots of fun, and enjoy what they call "the single life"

/bestadviceinthisthread.

morganforrest

HSC
Skeeta said:
you realise that you are better than the relationship ever was. You tell yourself that you dont want to be with someone who doesnt love you and you deserve better. You think of all the shit things that ever happened while you were breaking up, and how shit he made you feel, even though he said he loved you. You remember the good times, and are glad they happened.. but imagine having all those fun times with someone exciting and new. Expanding your horizons ftw.

I was with my b/f for FIVE years. Been broken up for about a month or two, and have reached the realisation that although one of the best things that have happened in my life, was being with him.. Runner up is us being apart.

Bam, before you know it, you're mates hanging out like old times, you dont care if he's rooting the hottest girl you have ever seen in your life, because heck.. he's not your boyfriend and why on earth should you car? You turn to all your friends that supported you through shit times, go out and make up for it. You meet new people, have lots of fun, and enjoy what they call "the single life"

/bestadviceinthisthread.
i concur

carreau

HSC
Get a new or temporary BF.. Take new BF to where this ex BF of yours is. If your ex starts playing up, get all sad and such and then your new BF should go in and fix the problem.. Done =D

HSC
dodgyfilokid said:
just go out and have fun.....you cant make him not go to your watering hole....as youve said its a public place therefore he has every right to be there altho it does pose a question which is why did he move to a place near you in the first place?? that does set off alarm bells that may tell you that he might have done it to piss you off or to squeeze any sort of reaction from u
nah he had to move out cos he lost his licence and had to be able to get to work somehow. now he can get a lift to work easier. really nothing to do with me. but still where he lives is less than 100m from my work.

anyway now i havent spoken to him/seen him for about 2 weeks. i do care about him and would still get cut if if i saw him "with the hottest girl you've ever seen". but ur right, id get over it. only time will make that easier i guess.

and i went out last week to a different bar, hooked up with (kissed/danced) another guy (very hot btw), went to the movies with him a couple days later and am going out for lunch with him tomorrow.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Roll_Your_Eyes said:
and i went out last week to a different bar, hooked up with (kissed/danced) another guy (very hot btw), went to the movies with him a couple days later and am going out for lunch with him tomorrow.
yay!! =D Hope you have fun! That's what it's all about. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)