help? (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
sorry but i didnt know where else to post this
i jsut wanted 2 know how the misadventure form works like if i have an injury a week before my examz would i be able to fill it out n do i need like medical certificates n stuff ? n who am i supposed 2 give it 2 after i fill it out ?

*hopeful*

HSC
who d hell is d exam co-ordinator ? cant i get a form of those supervising ppl cuz i heard they r d 1's who give it 2 u or sumtn... i dunno

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
You may appeal for a variation to your results if you were prevented from attending an examination, or you consider that your performance was affected by illness or misadventure immediately before or during the examination. Appeal forms are available from the presiding officer or principal.

If illness or misadventure occurs before the examination and you are still able to attend, notify the presiding officer when entering the examination. Thepresiding officer, with the assistance of supervisors, is responsible for the administration of the HSC examination at each centre. If a problem occurs during an examination, you should notify the presiding officer at once.

It is important to attend the examination where possible, even in the case ofillness/misadventure. The Board will not accept an illness/misadventure appeal if the reason for the absence is not considered to be sufficiently serious. You should consult your school principal before deciding not to attend an examination. Professional advice, eg from a doctor, must also be provided with
your appeal, indicating why you were unfit to attend the examination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)