Help! (1 Viewer)

je ne sais quoi

WOWWY, i need help from sum1

G'day 2 all,
Ive just began yr 12, and im also doing Design & Tech. as a subject, but im having a few complications with my M.D.P, im planning on designing a Low-rider as my M.D.P. (a 'lowrider' is a custom made Pushy.) and i was just wondering if any1 out ther4e has ever considered doing the same or has actually built their own bike, and if they may b able to give a few pointers to me as im still wondering what to do first apart from designing my bike. also if any1 has any idea of any1 i may b able to get in touch with that may b able to help me.

Thnxs every1,
Good-luck with the nxt yr of 'fun'
:confused: :confused: :) :D

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Just to tide you over I suggest you a least consider outsourcing for the production of the project to an outside company and focus on making the design... Anything big is possible, just put the effort into it (Hence something bigger requires more effort).

Make sure (and Double make sure!), that your project has enough information for the

*Proposal
*Research and Development
*Evaluation

stages, as the folio is the most important part of your MDP...

I suggest talking to local bike shops, reading bike magazines and finding out the structure of bikes (off the net or in books) to see if you can feasibly create a bike for your MDP...

Good Luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)