Help! (1 Viewer)

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
I tried to quit 2 weeks ago, lasted a grand total of 3.5 days, hope you have better luck then me

gcspsp

HSC
Anyways an update: Ive decided to go cold turkey...I managed to keep it like that for like 4 weeks or so now.

GP ---> I dont know if I should =S

Last edited by a moderator:

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
so.. how did it go gaise

chamelia

HSC
I think I am taking up smoking. I can't be sure - but the signs are all there. I smoke everytime the opportunity arises and now am trying to steal my dads cigarettes when he goes to bed.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
I think I am taking up smoking. I can't be sure - but the signs are all there. I smoke everytime the opportunity arises and now am trying to steal my dads cigarettes when he goes to bed.
hahaha.

that is how it began for me around a year ago.

i say STOP NOW

chamelia

HSC
It's really actually fucking hard. They 'aint kidding when they say it's addictive. I don't even enjoy it. Like I get nothing from it - hate the taste, hate the smoke...I just like holding it and yeh..Such a fucking weird habit.

I want to do it so bad but cannot for the life of me think why.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
It's really actually fucking hard. They 'aint kidding when they say it's addictive. I don't even enjoy it. Like I get nothing from it - hate the taste, hate the smoke...I just like holding it and yeh..Such a fucking weird habit.

I want to do it so bad but cannot for the life of me think why.
haha this is so true

it's just something to do.. it keeps you occupied and in a way is relaxing.

i love smoking around this time normally because it's cool out, and you can just sit there and gaze at the sky and have "me time" .. doing nothing and sitting there is heaps gay

but yeh i too hate the taste and the smell - fuck i'd die if i reeekeed of cigs - but it's habit more than anything.

for most people when quitting early on (i.e. not long after they started smoking), it's the habit that's much harder to break then an addiction to the nicotine itself. i personally don't crave the nicotine.

i don't even know why i smoke and i feel like a retard for doing so, but i can't see myself stopping completely.

Last edited:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Well that idea didn't go as well as expected. I finished me ciggiez, didn't have any 4 about 15 minutes, started reading a mag theerz some fat fkn mole with her garbage opinion article talking about cigarat addiction.

I'll quit tom

Last edited:

gcspsp

HSC
haha this is so true

it's just something to do.. it keeps you occupied and in a way is relaxing...but yeh i too hate the taste and the smell - fuck i'd die if i reeekeed of cigs - but it's habit more than anything.

for most people when quitting early on (i.e. not long after they started smoking), it's the habit that's much harder to break then an addiction to the nicotine itself. i personally don't crave the nicotine.

i don't even know why i smoke and i feel like a retard for doing so, but i can't see myself stopping completely.
Word for word...thats what is happening with me. :(

My lungs aren't completely screwed up yet so I dont inhale fully but its the craving to have a ciggie in your hand that drives it.

chamelia

HSC
Dirty little loveable bastards. I think I am seeing a pattern in my behavior. Everything is clear. I am attracted to things which are very bad for me.

I see the light!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Or get a wooden cigarette, like Jerry from Boston Legal :eek:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Toothpikz help, I have one between my teeth ATM. Have had only 2 Cigz 2day. Tomoz I'll b free...
I called the quit line too btw, they're very helpful... Ringing them is a good idea if plann to quit

Cisco-Kid

HSC
I think Im addicted to cigarettes! :(

Im not sure how...my lungs havent been fucked up enough by them yet...when i smoked before I didnt inhale completely.

Im doomed arent I? Especially realtionship wise...:cold:
hey, i used to smoke quite a bit. its actually very easy to quit. like many people say, make it over the "3 day hump" and you wont crave anymore ciggs. its not actually an "addiction" where your body needs it. its more along the lines of psychological addiction where your body craves it but doesnt need it. just like marijuana. if you have determination and strong will-power, you should succeed. if not, well, your a weak minded fool arent you?

gcspsp

HSC
Are you retarded? did you even read any of the previous posts? I was off them for a few WEEKS before starting this thread. So much for your 'advice'.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
hey, i used to smoke quite a bit. its actually very easy to quit. like many people say, make it over the "3 day hump" and you wont crave anymore ciggs. its not actually an "addiction" where your body needs it. its more along the lines of psychological addiction where your body craves it but doesnt need it. just like marijuana. if you have determination and strong will-power, you should succeed. if not, well, your a weak minded fool arent you?
Actually it's both, you (insert mild insult here). Nicotine is a powerfully addictive drug, and there are forceful physiological and psychological addictions involved.

gcspsp

HSC
update: going crazy! tried the tooth pick tip...makes me want to smoke even more.

gawd need a beer too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)