help!! (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
well if YOU were to bash him up then you'd recieve personal satisfaction out of it. (but gurls dont bash guys)

i know i would, sadly ive experienced a lot of bullying and i know it would definately feel good to bash em.

so yeah, bashing would do something, but wouldnt work in your case coz ur a girl..

Last edited:

kadiojill

HSC
well if YOU were to bash him up then you'd recieve personal satisfaction out of it. (but gurls dont bash guys)

i know i would, sadly ive experienced a lot of bullying and i know it would definately feel good to bash em.
but as i said ...i'm a kind of person who would never want someone to hurt....plus i'm starting to like this guy kinda even though he acts like a goof ...its just different nowadayss...
but i guess he's only being normal and im just making up stuff
>< arghhhh

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
ahahaha.

but just because u like him doesnt mean that he'd like u.

i dunno, mabe this teasing is his way of showing it, lol.

kadiojill

HSC
ahahaha.

yehh i guess
but at this point i'm like "i dont care"
but im pretty sure deep inside i still like him a teensy weensy bit :p
ahh soo not cool at all man....

samthebear

HSC
ahahaha.

i doubt it... just dont let yourself be fooled - if a guy does actually like you i doubt he'd call you names and stuff... (and even if he did, i think he's an idiot for doing that) Go find someone else worth your time and interest =]

side note: have you ever tried retailiating when he does stupid things to you?

Barmble

HSC
I liked this girl once and I did the same things, but once I went too far and pushed her down the library stairs. She broke her neck and became paralyzed, and I just got the fuck out of there. No one saw it and they thought it was an accident :S

mootlicker

HSC
N/A
I liked this girl once and I did the same things, but once I went too far and pushed her down the library stairs. She broke her neck and became paralyzed, and I just got the fuck out of there. No one saw it and they thought it was an accident :S
thats a claim

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
*hi-5*

chansthename

HSC
and you didn't think that pushing someone down the stairs and breaking her neck isn't the best way of expressing interest?

InV0ke

HSC
1. Reacting Hormones to Attractive Female, or
2. Complete asshole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)