Help! (1 Viewer)

writers-block

HSC
I NEED MASSIVE HELP!
So, my HSC trials begin in two days! And, i'm now deciding that I totally hate the idea I originally had for my "Belonging" creative writing!
I am seriously in desperate need for some good ideas or starters for a story! Once I have the topic and like it I can write like J.K Rowling, but atm I can't stop this writers block!
Please help!

Last edited:

clry

HSC
Once I have the topic and like it I can write like J.K Rowling
Here's an idea. You write about this guy, right. His life sucks - he has no friends!! He lives with some mean old relatives and his cousin has really bad BO. Like REALLY bad. And get this, he lives under a staircase! Anyways, this guy goes to some posh school, meets some really hot chick but doesn't get with her, kills some guy and is labeled a hero. Sweet, we're set!

_deloso

HSC
Cliched answer but do something that you've experienced before. Trust me, words will flow very well and it's a realistic idea.. unlike my mate who wrote about rabbits in australia and their sense of dislocation and cultural difference.

writers-block

HSC
Here's an idea. You write about this guy, right. His life sucks - he has no friends!! He lives with some mean old relatives and his cousin has really bad BO. Like REALLY bad. And get this, he lives under a staircase! Anyways, this guy goes to some posh school, meets some really hot chick but doesn't get with her, kills some guy and is labeled a hero. Sweet, we're set!
Lol! You're actually an idiot, I do believe this website is to help people, not say stupid stuff like that! Thanks to everyone else who wasn't a waste of time :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)