Help (1 Viewer)

broncos123

HSC
N/A
I need to get into contact with UTS urgently and they are closed. What can I do? they are also closed all week

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
It's Christmas/New Year period. Unfortunately you can't do much.

broncos123

HSC
N/A
Was it serious? What kind of mistake?
Very serious. For a scheme called the Principla's Recommendation Scheme I stated I wanted to do Business/Law. However I put in the course code for Business instead of B/Law. Now they've accepted me for Business, but I wrote down in words that I want to do Business/Law, so you can kind of tell the course code was a mistake, as theyre both very similar. (603010 and 603090). Now I need to correct this before I accept the offer when necessary...

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah this is quite bad.

If I were you, I would just send them an email and call them the moment that the staff are back. Give UAC a try if you're really desperate.

Think about it. If the staff are away (hence they cannot respond immediately), then why would they just SUDDENLY be at work just to process who gets accepted etc?

If they're not there to respond to you, they won't be there to process all the offers properly.

Hope this helps.

broncos123

HSC
N/A
Yeah this is quite bad.

If I were you, I would just send them an email and call them the moment that the staff are back. Give UAC a try if you're really desperate.

Think about it. If the staff are away (hence they cannot respond immediately), then why would they just SUDDENLY be at work just to process who gets accepted etc?

If they're not there to respond to you, they won't be there to process all the offers properly.

Hope this helps.
I've called both staff from the equity and diversity unit, and have left them both voicemails explaining what has happened with a contact number, so they'll see it when they're back I guess. I'll email them also, explaining it again, to clarify things and to let them know I genuinely made a mistake. I might give UAC a try too. Thanks for the help mate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)