Help :( (1 Viewer)

yolopolo

HSC
N/A
I forgot to write down my student and centre number for an exam in my additional writing booklets. I had specified the number of addition booklets I used for and for what question but missed out on writing down my std number. The supervisor however signed the blue sheet and I was allowed to leave.
I had around 12 people sitting the exam around that time.
should I be worried?/ What should I do?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
The supervisor doesn't not sign anything unless they check everything and make sure everything is correct, so don't worry.

Flop21

HSC
Should be fine. They are bundled together usually.

I would talk to the exam coordinator though just to make sure and ease your worries. I.e. the lady with the microphone, after your next exam.

Flop21

HSC
The supervisor doesn't not sign anything unless they check everything and make sure everything is correct, so don't worry.
Mine just came up behind me, took the booklets - put them on the pile she was carrying and signed the blue sheet and walked away... no checking at all.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Mine just came up behind me, took the booklets - put them on the pile she was carrying and signed the blue sheet and walked away... no checking at all.
I spoke to one of the supervisors yesterday because I may have not put how many personalised booklets I used, she said don't worry, the supervisor won't sign the paper unless they make sure everything is correct, but after seeing what the supervisor did to you, I'm honestly not sure whether they actually check the paper or not, that's the problem, we don't remember and we start stressing out.

yolopolo

HSC
N/A
Mine wasn't checked by the supervisor
she just made sure I had the number or booklets used written down beside each question number.
do they have a process of like going through the papers after collecting them all to make sure everyones alright?

my next exam is in like 5 days
Im afraid it might be too late then :/

Flop21

HSC
I spoke to one of the supervisors yesterday because I may have not put how many personalised booklets I used, she said don't worry, the supervisor won't sign the paper unless they make sure everything is correct, but after seeing what the supervisor did to you, I'm honestly not sure whether they actually check the paper or not, that's the problem, we don't remember and we start stressing out.
The coordinator at the start told us to write out number and everything on ALL the booklets on our desk before we started - gave us like 5 mins to do it. So maybe they just assumed since they'd asked that - no one would have forgotten.

yolopolo

HSC
N/A
Update: I had a chat with the school and they said that the supervisors mark off each individual booklet after they are done collecting them all before sending it off.
also if the supervisors come across an issue they notify the school about it.
HOPE this update is useful for anyone else who may have not written down their student numbers etc.

gandalfbrah

HSC
Update: I had a chat with the school and they said that the supervisors mark off each individual booklet after they are done collecting them all before sending it off.
also if the supervisors come across an issue they notify the school about it.
HOPE this update is useful for anyone else who may have not written down their student numbers etc.
Shubahm bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)