Help! (1 Viewer)

random girl

HSC
I have to answer this question:
Write down the definition for the 5 core concepts using the glossary AND think of an example that describes the concept.

(I have already wrote down the definitions for the fundamental concepts: persons, society, culture, environment and time. I only need the examples. If somebody could help me, it would be very much appreciated :)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Since the concept of persons refers to the individuals within a society, perhaps the Australian people could be considered an example?

The concept of society refers to the links that connect people together as a group. Examples of connections within a society can potentially include sporting clubs/groups.

The concept of culture refers to the shared ideas, knowledge and beliefs of a society. Values, technology, arts and laws are all examples of the culture of a society, and different cultures may have differing views on these areas. This is actually included in the syllabus document for Society and Culture.

Regarding the concept of environment, unique culture is generated from the interactions with the immediate environment. Different locations and their environments, including urban, rural, coastal, inland and isolated, present societies and their cultures with both opportunities and constraints.

Regarding the concept of time, it can be examined as past, present and future. Our perceptions of time are developed from past events and these influence our ideas about the present. Perhaps you may cite a particular society's past, present and/or future as a more specific example?

I hope this helps! 😄

random girl

HSC
Since the concept of persons refers to the individuals within a society, perhaps the Australian people could be considered an example?

The concept of society refers to the links that connect people together as a group. Examples of connections within a society can potentially include sporting clubs/groups.

The concept of culture refers to the shared ideas, knowledge and beliefs of a society. Values, technology, arts and laws are all examples of the culture of a society, and different cultures may have differing views on these areas. This is actually included in the syllabus document for Society and Culture.

Regarding the concept of environment, unique culture is generated from the interactions with the immediate environment. Different locations and their environments, including urban, rural, coastal, inland and isolated, present societies and their cultures with both opportunities and constraints.

Regarding the concept of time, it can be examined as past, present and future. Our perceptions of time are developed from past events and these influence our ideas about the present. Perhaps you may cite a particular society's past, present and/or future as a more specific example?

I hope this helps! 😄
thank you much, this helped a lot! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)