Help!!! (1 Viewer)

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
ok i know that this is EXTREMELY last minute but i need a 2nd related text to go with RAW. i already am using HP PoA so if anyone has any suggestions they would be much appreciated - anyone who can help will be repped!!! thanx! :)

danno

just make up related texts, the examiners arent going to look up to see if you did, and they wont care anyway. my friend made up a metallica song last year, and i made up related material for AOS. its not that hard, and its better than learning related material now.

danno

if your looking for something real this late, chances are its not gonna be all that great. i'd say at this stage its definetely better to make it up.

LUDA-3G

HSC
Out of Sight, Out of Mind... an ABC documentary exploiting the Australian prison system. Using interviews and recounts of events it details how the prison institution effects individuals, not just prisoners but security guards and officials also. Not really much help unless you watch it.

Also look for some newspaper articles or anything on Adam Speyer. Jouvenile deliquent who has been granted bail i think 14 times. If you can find stuff on him thats good ORM thats what im using. For more help, add me to msn jaysaaan04@gmail.com

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lilmzqt said:
lol im serious - im reeli reeli desperate here - no calling me cute wont get u a rep - sorry. :)

hey, i wasn't after rep... ;););)

HSC
dont know if ull have time to check this b4 the exam but The Shawshank Redemption is a rel. text 4 RAW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)