help!!! (1 Viewer)

hey guys, i got a UAI of 79.05 but i have been accepted into the access scheme, that make my UAI 89.05, the course i wanna get into has a cut-off of 88.20, do u think i have a chance in making it in.

thanks

Iago

HSC
are you crazy woman? use your brain. 89 is higher than 88. of course you've got a chance. ffs the idiocy of some people.

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
are you sure you got the full ten marks? did they tell you?

yea i called them up and they said that my UAI now becomes 89.05 because i got the 10 points. so what do u think???

miss_gtr said:
How do we find out how many points are allocated to us from UTS? MQ sent me a letter and siad I got 4 from them....Should UTS have already sent me a letter?
Yea i got a letter from MQ, uts, UNSW and USDY
MQ= 4 points
UTS=10 points
UNSW=10 points
USYD= 5 points

thats how much i got from each uni

so i have a chance right???

Last edited by a moderator:

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
how the hell did you rig 10 points? Did you fall off a cliff, die, come back to life without your limbs and had to therefore verbally complete your HSC?

Ok ignore those stupid comments. Seriously, how many EAS sections did you apply for?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yeh . wow what happeneed to you. 10 marks is too much. back in my days we had to work in suphur mines to earn such a uai

miss_gtr said:
Holy crap how the hell did you mooch 10 from UNSW? are you sure its 10? I thought UNSW only gave upto 5!

Sorry to invade your thread, but I would like to know if we should be getting letters? I got automatic EAS and Ive had no rejection letter yet.. so i assume i have it.. right?

yea ur right, i went ova my letter from UNSW and they say that its 3-5. but umm in da EAS booklet from UAC it says 10, so i'm not really sure which is it, sorry about that As 4 every other UNI, which i posted up be4, its right.
UTS: 10
USYD:5
MQ:4

i haven't heard anythin from UWS yet, i called them up, but they said that they don't send out letters. However for every other UNI, you should have recieved a letter.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
its not for certain that's how much you'll get, its "what you can get up to".

jessiej87

HSC
you dont actually get those extra marks as such...

it works for example at UTS it is up to 10 extra bonus points - this means that if you are below the published cut off you MAY be still accepted into the course if u are below by up to 10 points HOWEVER - most EAS places WILL be filled within about 5 points as with EAS you are against other EAS applicants when being allocated university places

even though UTS lets people in with up to 10 marks below does not mean for your course this will be the case...

i just want to stress that EAS does not mean your UAI is 10 points higher - it just means that you can be below the publish cut off (university of NSW has EAS cut offs for 2005 on their website - which shows what i am trying to explain, i hope it makes sense to you)

kido525

HSC
miss_gtr said:
Holy crap how the hell did you mooch 10 from UNSW? are you sure its 10? I thought UNSW only gave upto 5!

Sorry to invade your thread, but I would like to know if we should be getting letters? I got automatic EAS and Ive had no rejection letter yet.. so i assume i have it.. right?

I have got no rejecttion letters yet but i have been accepted for EAS i think we can call them up on 3rd janurary thats wat the UTS answering machines says but lets hope its for the best ey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)