• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Helpful websites for ext 2 english (1 Viewer)

diamondblue

HSC
N/A
Hey everybody i have been going through some of my subjects and collecting helpful internet websites. These are some useful websites for ext 2:

Writing.com
Online website for all creative writers. Lots of really nice writers are members. Many are willing to offer creative advice and review your work, some can help with editing and you can draw inspiration from the many other stories writers have displayed there. This is a really nice website which i found to be a source of inspiration.

Creativewriting prompts
this website is good for a laugh. It has a whole lot of stupid creative writing suggestions. i used it when i just couldn't get in the mood to write. i would muck around on one of these for a while, get into the rythme and then start on my MW.

Citationcreation.com
i love this website for any sort of bibliography and you have a very big one by the end of the year for this subject. This website generates your citations for you.

Owl.com
This is a fantastic website for english. Its tips on proofreading are very helpful.

Does anyone have more websites they would like to add?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Although i may be a mere Year 11 Eng Ext 1 student, they're very helpful sites. Thanks for posting, very much appreciated. :)

Kray-AyzI

HSC
i can prop that site ^^ good shiit that....most teachers are heapz pissy about harvard style bibliographys nowadays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)