helping guys shop (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
spin spin sugar said:
i do it every single day
yeah but i rarely shop at general pants. i wander in and never buy anything cause it's so expensive. if only i could take you along to the stores i want to see... :D

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
transcendent said:
yeah but i rarely shop at general pants. i wander in and never buy anything cause it's so expensive. if only i could take you along to the stores i want to see... :D
the stuff i like most for guys at GP is also the cheapest stuff, e.g the plain coloured hanes tees, which are 30 bucks. and the lee stove pipes, which are 130 - thats awesome for lees.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i have never ever seen a non-hot girl working at any General Pants store...weird aye?

sorry...continue with ur convo....

rumour

HSC
I don't, my friends don't need help and I would rather go shopping with my female friends.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i guess what i was trying to say is rnt u sick of it?

ah but im guessing a girl wouldnt get sick of it as much as a guy
nah, im not sick of it. i like it. esp if the guy is nice. it makes me feel good if they can walk out of the store feeling better about themselves. i know i do, when ive found a piece of clothing that looks good on me

transcendent

HSC
N/A
spin spin sugar said:
the stuff i like most for guys at GP is also the cheapest stuff, e.g the plain coloured hanes tees, which are 30 bucks. and the lee stove pipes, which are 130 - thats awesome for lees.
you've got to show me then :p cause buying those shirts has been such a hassle for me that I avoid buying them and just go for the yd./tarocash look.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
braad said:
i have never ever seen a non-hot girl working at any General Pants store...weird aye?

sorry...continue with ur convo....
or at any surf shop... i think you got a theory going here.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i've only got like 3 yd. items. i only choose the best ones that suit me. what's wrong with tarocash? i've only got one of their shirts and i only ever wear it out clubbing... which means i haven't been wearing them.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
RingerINC said:
or at any surf shop... i think you got a theory going here.
lmao go to gefros at castle towers...... theres like this 50 year old granny there
wearing all the supre shit
eeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
i don't mind helping guys go shopping, but i think i have more fun shopping with girls, guys get too bored easily, unless they like shopping ,and being dragged from shop to shop all day long:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)