Helping Out-If stuck for proposal, look here! (1 Viewer)

Robdudley

HSC
Hey everyone, yea i decided to put my proposal up so everyone can kind of get a general layout of how to structure it n crap like that haha.
Just click on the link to view it. I hope it helps people out with theirs and yea cooment back on what you think of mine.
Cheers,
Rob Dudley xx
Narrabeen Sports High School

NITR0U5

HSC
This proposal looks good. Thanks for that, I wasn't sure how to write about my methodology. You did a pretty good analysis of yours.

LOL can we refer to ourselves as historians?

Robdudley

HSC
Hey thanks.
Um we kind of are historians in the fact that we are in a search for the truth about a particular topic. Well thats what my teacher keeps saying. Um but during your proposal i wouldnt refer to yourself, just make reference to other historians and sources and state how these have influenced your research and why you think it would be beneficial.
Rob Dudley
Narrabeen Sports High

Laura d*

HSC
Rob ur a geek n u know it...keep up the good work :)
from laura :)

123erykb

HSC
Hang on, you havent even started the History extension course and youve already done your proposal? Just a bit of advice, by narrowing it down to your interpretation and choosing selective sources your ignoring the historiograhical debate that charectersises the extension course, thats kinda why they make you do at least part of the course before you do the proposal. and youll more than likely come across alot more topics than the trojan war, which has been done alot. But i gotta say im impressed that someone could be thinking about a proposal so far ahead. and its "an historian" but dont worry about that.

Robdudley

HSC
Hey Yea,

Haha thanks for that but when i was setting up my account i accidentally made it 2008 but im really doing my hsc this year haha.
Thanks for the feedback though.
Rob Dudley xx
Narrabeen Sports High School

phia101

HSC
Is it meant to be that long? my teacher said ours can be around 1 pg long...

Robdudley

HSC
Hey it varies according to each teacher. Our teacher wanted a certain number of words for each section so we would be able to fully express ourselves throughout it and it depeneds on what you think is relevant and what you should leave out.
Because its summing up everything you have done so far, i think you should probably be doing a little more than 1 page to fully explain yourself.
If you need an ymore help, just ask and ill get back to you.
Rob Dudley xx,
Narrabeen Sports High

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)