HELPPP I did something stupid for personalities (1 Viewer)

Dweebstar

HSC
N/A
I didn't use a separate booklet for part b cause I'm a fucking idiot all that was cut off was my intro will they scan them together and see it??? Or am I screwed..what mark would they give without an intro?? I'm such an idiottt :( :(

ashvinvikram

HSC
don't worry. that happens a lot! so it will be passed on to the marker of part (b) once it's been marked by marker of part (a) if it's marked by hard copy. otherwise, as u said it will be scanned and sent to the appropriate markers. either way, it'll b marked. don't worry!

walrusinthesky

HSC
I think you should be fine, because they'd assume you'd have written a response if you didn't hand in a booklet with 'Non Attempt' on it :) And since you've put them together in the same booklet they'd probably look there first.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Don't stree.

They will see that some of it is another part and they should fix it up for you

suling

HSC
Don't worry, pretty much everyone in my ancient class did this last year. They all got marked ok..I even rang the BOS after the exam and they said it would be fine. :)

Dweebstar

HSC
N/A
Phew!! Thanks guys :) hopefully everything's fine :) man that took the weight off my shoulders!! Good luck for your remaining exams!

BornToHula

HSC
N/A
Don't worry man, I'd say mistakes happen all the time. For example, yesterday in English Ext 1 I have a sneaking suspicion that on the blue page we get signed off, I wrote the number of pages I wrote for each question instead of the number of booklets. So I can't remember but I think I might have written nine for each question instead of three. XD they'll know what's up, imagine how many complete morons are doing their HSC right now and it'll always make you feel better. :)

enoilgam

HSC
I didn't use a separate booklet for part b cause I'm a fucking idiot all that was cut off was my intro will they scan them together and see it??? Or am I screwed..what mark would they give without an intro?? I'm such an idiottt :( :(
Its fine, I did the same thing last year. The markers pick up on it, its very common (5 of my classmates did it as well).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)