helppp!! (1 Viewer)

fairladyz

HSC
Hey everyone,
i need some help!!
is it possible to get an UAI of 90+ with these marks?

Maths adv- 90
Maths ext 1- 40/50
Eng Adv- 80
Business Studies- 83
Legal Studies- 86
Economics- 85

Thanks!!!!

fairladyz

HSC
but the uai estimate thing from my teachers gave me 80 sth. does the business studies mark get scaled down heaps? coz tats wat i heard

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
but the uai estimate thing from my teachers gave me 80 sth. does the business studies mark get scaled down heaps? coz tats wat i heard
From your subjects, business studies and legal studies would scale down the most. All other subjects that you have have good scaling.

fairladyz

HSC
realli? i thought legal studies gets scaled up. does it get scaled down lots?

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
Thing is, I meant it would have poor scaling relative to your other subjects. I remember hearing in the HSC seminar thing, that these humanities do not scale well.

fairladyz

HSC
where can u find out wat gets scaled up or down?
and i just have a random question, if you get like 74 in your school assessment, but get like 90 in the HSC exam, what moderated mark would they be most likely to give u?
and is ur school rank like realli realli realli important?

Last edited:

lordesf

HSC
ur school marks dont mean anything, Ur school RANK is the figure they use to figure out ur school assesment mark. The BOs does it accordingly to how ur year performed in the actual HSC and gives the marks these marks a rank for ur school. These amrks r then allocated to u accordingly by ur internal school rank. ITs complicated.. BUtyes Rank is very important!

Ur doing well 90+ is def achieveable

fairladyz

HSC
oh alright. So what rank position is considered to be 'safe'? like not getting your marks scaled down. thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)