Hey, anyone going on the schoolies cruise 9th December? (1 Viewer)

funki_ell

ell
HSC
Some friends and i have booked the schoolies 2006 cruise leaving on the 9th, we are so excited, i was just wondering who else is going:)

7th Sign

HSC
I know a few gals form the shire going...

what can I say they party hard and are hotties :D

silentxearth

HSC
Myself and 7 of my friends are going on that cruise.. hopefully it will be as awesome as everyone says it is!

HSC
I should be going on the cruise on the 9th, but some of my mates at the omment are a bit iffy if they still wanna go.

I keep telling them they are fucken stupid cause it will be great, but still.

Hope it all works out in the end and it should be damn good.

Now just there is this HSC thing to do or something..............

mish88

HSC
im goin on the 9th :) i cant wait hey its goin 2 be such mad fun...wat sort of spendin money r u guys takin? i really dont know hey...im full countin down the months just want it 2 hurry up n cum....off my face the whole time even though im goin 2 be 17 but i just miss out hey so cut

zoci2288

HSC
umm me and about 12 of my friends are going...im sooo excited caN't wait to meet all of you!!! and hopefully party non-stopp for the whole 8 days 7 nights....:rofl:

zoci2288

HSC
a friend of mine went around two years ago she said you will need at least 500 spending money..becoz you have to buy alki and also went we go to the islands you pay for extra stuff like jet skis etc...most of your money is going to go on alki...i know mine is...lolll

bron978

HSC
yeah....there will be so many people from the gold coast comin on the cruise on the 9th!! cant wait its gonna be so much fun! to bad im only gonna be 17 :( oh well i cant see that stopping me from drinking!!

shortness_rockz

HSC
Yeah heaps of my mates are going from my school (Gilroy College) and yeah can't wait!!! pfft I shall be 17 also, but that sooo isn''t stopping me from getting some alki hole

cactuscactus3

HSC
hey there is about 10 of my mates n i goin on the cruise!!its gunna be so f..in awesome!!piss ups, hopefully some hotties n spendin time wit my mat6es!!wat more could u want. i hope ppl rnt stuk up im a country gal(i live in the country) but yer ill jus push em overborad hehe

NoFuTuRe

HSC
Hell Yeah!!

I've booked for the schoolies cruise with 13 of my mates ( all Guys ), gonna have a blastt, Drink up like theres no 2moro, and enjoyy life hahah..

Looking forward to meeting all of u girls and having a good time

Thunder_bolt_5000@hotmail.com...

add me if ur interested in having a chat and getting to know each other b4 we hit the cruise!! :p

DirtyDancer

HSC
Not long now!!!

Yessssssss I'm goin on the 9th, me n 10 of my mates and its gunna be awesome!!! I cant wait, partying non stop for 8 days! i wont be 18 but thats not gunna stop me drinking haha woo!
:lol:

hanns

HSC
Im going with about 15 people, which is a mixture of girls and boys, im really excited!

kevin is a sexy beast!!!!

taimi

HSC
Hey eyah I can't wait :) All this reading of the forums and such is making me giddy :) There's about 30 people going from my old school (broughton anglican college in campbelltown, syd) and we're all soo incredibly pumped for it !! if you're going feel free to add me to msn but email me to let me know who the hell you are first please ..

x.motelroom.grandpiano.x@hotmail.com

Or add me to myspace

www.myspace.com/thefuturesoverrated

..Eitherway..

Is there anyone else going that doesn't drink ?? I'm assuming I'll be the O-N-L-Y one :( *sniff*

dodgyfilokid

HSC
I'm going on the December 09 cruise with skool mates and some lrigs that I know although they are staying in different cabins (I'm staying with 3 people I know)..I cant wait for it..deadset..just 8 and a half months to go and Im gonna get wasted badly, be a lunatic and etc..although money wise I reckon 600 bucks is the minimum I'll take to cover for extra alki, paying for stuff on the islands and other 'miscellaneous expenses'

h0met0wnher0

HSC
dodgyfilokid....u gona try n steal them 'lrigs' from their bf's agen?

dont use lrigs mate..ur not a lad okay

'miscellaneous expenses'...wtf..u fag

shari

HSC
Schoolies cruise

hey can anyone help me out im tryin to get info n book the schoolies cruise for me n all me mates n i cant find info no where sum one plz give me sum info on it plz:confused: :wave: if u do can u email me at shaza_182@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)