Hey, anyone going on the schoolies cruise 9th December? (1 Viewer)

pumba69

HSC
HEY HEY guys and gals
Me and 7 of my best mates are guna hit the crusie on the 9th of december it should be a HOPPING GOOD TIME.
We hope to see lots of people getting drunk and having fun.

If ya have msn messenger add me to talk pumba69er@hotmail.com
about how sick it will be

Peace out....

dcat

HSC
hey this is ur mate dcat

im goin on that fully sick cruise and i wana talk to all the ppl that r goin on it as well so we can get to no each other befor it(only chicks) lol, nah ny one

and that pumba69 guys a fag he used to go to my old school so dont talk to him if ur straight, even the girls. lol

ny one wana talk then add me dcat69@hotmail.com

have fun see u on the cruise.:wave:

pumba69

HSC
Hey hey guys
Its thepumba69 guy who is apparently a fag lol.
I look forward to partying with all you fit kids.
Dont mind the DCAT kid he wants to go but they rejected his form coz...
how can i say it they dont caiter for someone of his phosic.
( he is big fat and slow)

Party hard fit kids
:wave: :eek:
pumba69er@hotmail.com

dcat

HSC
hi everyone its dcat again
so this fag pumba sais im unfit, its probably cause he tried to get with me at school and i punched in the head and knocked him out, yeh but really hes a big fag and his nick name is pumba, so u see who is unfit and a fag
nothing against it but yeh nice chattin see use later peace out.
:wave:

pumba69

HSC
hey hey its pumba69
lol DCAT failed the beep test as theres nothing below 0.1.
im sure he will be finely toned for the schoolies cruise though coz he says he will be.
At the moment he doesnt have a weight coz when ever he gets on his scales it says one at a time plzzzzzzz.

But dont take my word for it visit him at dcat69@hotmail.com or just wait to see whale boy enter the ship or try and enter the ships doors.

Peace out schoolies yah cant wait

taimi

HSC
dude .. pumba ?? i swear i know you .. you're not even at school !! how many other pumba's can there be ?? haha thats crazy ..

Nards

HSC
hello, im going on the cruise on the 9th of Dec aswell, cant wait....gonne be awsome! just been trying to look up info on the net about it but cant find a thing...grrr lol. do u know a websie that i can find info about it....? nards

aussieskat

HSC
YAY im going on the 9th too....wooohoo i rock! Anyways, i dont drink alcohol...wait...is vodka alcohol?? if it is...then definatley drink!;) YAYA Anyways looking forward to partying with you!!

I HATE HSC!! yay!

hehe

xoxo

MorganJayde

HSC
oi taimie... morgan here... your little now year 11 buddy! guess whos snuck her way onto the december 9th schoolies cruise.... yesm it was me! hahaha yep me and good old megan oh and the broughton girls! should be a mad time....
ohhh no drinkie drinkies.... damn ill be 18! bahahaha lol nah im excited mate!
love your good old buddy that used to be at broughton

taimi said:
Hey eyah I can't wait :) All this reading of the forums and such is making me giddy :) There's about 30 people going from my old school (broughton anglican college in campbelltown, syd) and we're all soo incredibly pumped for it !! if you're going feel free to add me to msn but email me to let me know who the hell you are first please ..

x.motelroom.grandpiano.x@hotmail.com

Or add me to myspace

www.myspace.com/thefuturesoverrated

..Eitherway..

Is there anyone else going that doesn't drink ?? I'm assuming I'll be the O-N-L-Y one :( *sniff*

Tazball

HSC
hey guys

ill be on the 9th cruise it should be good. the only thing im worried about is the ratio of boys to girls. i heard its like 2 : 5. if this is true, i will be quite cut...

tcurtis

HSC
taimi said:
dude .. pumba ?? i swear i know you .. you're not even at school !! how many other pumba's can there be ?? haha thats crazy ..
i swear i know YOU taimi....i wonder why....

taimi

HSC
tcurtis said:
i swear i know YOU taimi....i wonder why....
haha clearly cos uh .. ur a fag :p :eek:
xx LOVE YOU !! haha .. what r u doing on here anyway ur not going on the cruise u bum !! haha make way for the real people :p

Bubbleezy

HSC
Im going on the 9th cruise, with about.. 24 of my friends!
Im already excited.. i just want this whole year to be over n stepping foot on that boat..
Look for me! ill be walking around like a hyper puppy with a pink suitcase =] yay!

zoodel

HSC
Im going on the 9th of december cruise!
so cant wait so freakin excited. got no money saved duno how the hell im guna afford it. im goin with my three hot best friends and we cant wait to just get pissed all day and nyt and soak up some sun rays.
anyone that is goin id be happy to catch to
mz_main@hotmail.com
catch

Bubbleezy

HSC
Im goinggg!
with about 20 or so other people.. it just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
im gee'd up already, its 2 far away!

maxR

HSC
Hey. i'm going on this cruise with about 12 others a mixture of guys and girls.
Hoping this is going to be great all my brothers friends always rave on about it.

If you want to chat add me on msn max_rice_88@hotmail.com or on myspace www.myspace.com/ricey88

See you guys on the cruise

marilyn h

HSC
allo allo:wave:
whooooooooooo so psyched for schoolies cruz!!
it's going to be the best fun ever!!!

8 days of partying in the sun... and best of all we'll never have to write an essay ever again! i'm going with a few friends 2 girls and 3 guys but i can't wait to meet lots of new people. I wont be 18 though hope it wont be a problem :p oh well we'll get round it ;)

holla if u want to chat! missy_mazzy@hotmail.com

xx

gorgeousjai

HSC
hey guys
yeh im goin as well wif 2 of ma good friends. 2 of us are such party heads its nuts and we will be the ones up all day pissed for the whole cruise! so yeh ... there are a few females on this cruise rather than males which is a bit gay but oh well... so yeh anyone wanna chat b4 the cruise add moi : gorgeousjay_@hotmail.com
ciao lv jai xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)