Hey, are there any other sites with notes ? (1 Viewer)

numberone

i need notes for
English standard 2u
Chem 2u
Physics 2u
Engineering 2u
Possibly maths 3u but dont think ill need notes for that, jsut need to drill the damn text book :chainsaw:

thanks

yeh. check out the charles sturt uni website for the new hsc.This site has the most comprehensive anthology of notes on the net

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar
yeh. check out the charles sturt uni website for the new hsc.This site has the most comprehensive anthology of notes on the net
I wouldn't...its complete crap
all the notes u'll ever need besides ur own textbooks and notes from tutors/school come from here.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
The csu site is actually very good, its written by teachers so you know its right (the only problem with this site is you don't have marks on them to tell you if the person was on the right track). The csu site follows straight syllabus dotpoints so you can't go wrong. Theres a few other sites around if you use a search engine. Try and make contacts with people on this site who are doing your subjects that way you get get additional resources from their school and vice versa

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
i used csu last year mainly for chem and phys
i thought it was mad
only downfall was how it was incomplete

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-

only downfall was how it was incomplete
that's wat I meant wen I said crap, for Eco it didnt have anything useful besides textbook knowledge IMO

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar
another problem with the csu site is that a lot of people use TOO much info from there, and actually end up plagerising (sp?) esp for english, so just watch that. its good for ideas and also for more black and white subjects like the sciences but try to avoid copying too much from the essays there. i know a lot of people that lost a lot of marks from copying notes from that site for english. your teachers know that site inside out and can pick anything you copy so watch out.

Originally posted by tammer

another problem with the csu site is that a lot of people use TOO much info from there, and actually end up plagerising (sp?) esp for english, so just watch that. its good for ideas and also for more black and white subjects like the sciences but try to avoid copying too much from the essays there. i know a lot of people that lost a lot of marks from copying notes from that site for english. your teachers know that site inside out and can pick anything you copy so watch out.
yeh, but people can plagerise anything if they want.Csu notes at least steer you in the right direction- no need to copy, cause the language is too simplified

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by MinAi

I wouldn't...its complete crap
all the notes u'll ever need besides ur own textbooks and notes from tutors/school come from here.
Its chem and physics notes are a good reference, and its French section is excellent. But I think that taking other people's notes. no matter how well they did, and studying solely from them is a mistake. A significant part of the value of notes is the in the making, the process of synthesis you have to do from many different sources. The CSU site can be one of these, but it must not be the only one.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi

that's wat I meant wen I said crap, for Eco it didnt have anything useful besides textbook knowledge IMO
whats imo?
gotta stop being so cpu illiterate~

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
kini - yeah I second that, and its kinda impossible to copy directly from one source anyway, unless u like to fail.

orange juice - 'in my opinion', or at least i think its that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)