Hey Can someone help (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
So yeah, kinda a farewell to me for being on this website, met so many nice people who are willing to support each other in people’s journey throughout the HSC and life in general. I hope everyone in this community, would be happy and always achieve what they do in life. I highly doubt that I would be getting my original account (@YourLocalDumbAss) back, which I later made a new account to getting it back. So far, I been highly unsuccessful, but it’s too much of a worry. I hope everyone understand, Goodbye. Gonna miss this community ❤😭

HSC
N/A
how do we know lmao? how does one just forget their passsword when u were on the account like earlier today? plus why did you log out?
I had cleared all my saved passwords on my browser as my computer got hacked or something, had my antivirus saying that there was viruses so I had to clear it all up, which had log me out of BOS. In addition, I left BOS up while my MAC is in sleep mode so that’s why.

HSC
N/A
I’m not so bothered, if I don’t get the account, there is no point of procrastinating over it. I’ll generally just won’t care and just focus on studying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)