Hey Can someone help (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
So yeah, kinda a farewell to me for being on this website, met so many nice people who are willing to support each other in people’s journey throughout the HSC and life in general. I hope everyone in this community, would be happy and always achieve what they do in life. I highly doubt that I would be getting my original account (@YourLocalDumbAss) back, which I later made a new account to getting it back. So far, I been highly unsuccessful, but it’s too much of a worry. I hope everyone understand, Goodbye. Gonna miss this community ❤😭
its not that deep my friend

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
We will look into this. If you are the same person as that user, then it is clear you are still able to access this site with the current alt account so there is minimal impact. Your patience is appreciated.

HSC
N/A
We will look into this. If you are the same person as that user, then it is clear you are still able to access this site with the current alt account so there is minimal impact. Your patience is appreciated.
Thank you 😭🙏

HSC
N/A
how long would this take?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
how long would this take?
Given I have other priorities going on and this is not a straightforward task, I will not have time to look into this until later tonight. Please be patient. As mentioned already, access to the forum/resources is not being impacted with the account you are using now.

HSC
N/A
Given I have other priorities going on and this is not a straightforward task, I will not have time to look into this until later tonight. Please be patient. As mentioned already, access to the forum/resources is not being impacted with the account you are using now.
okay thanks Trebla

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)