Hey guys, does anyone have legal past papers ?? (1 Viewer)

horsefreak

HSC
Hey, Ive been through the hsc papers for legal.
Just wondering if anyone has some, or can share a link

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

editav

HSC
Uni Grad
Doing past papers for legal wont help - its a new syllabus and the structure for crime +human rights has completely changed , not to mention they abolished Law and society.

kroiston

HSC
Any chance people would be willing to upload their trials from this year? Obviously the content from previous years would be largely irrelevant but if anyone has the time to do it, it would be good to see the perspectives of some other teachers on questions for the new syllabus. If I remember I will upload my trial after my economics exam tomorrow.

horsefreak

HSC
Doing past papers for legal wont help - its a new syllabus and the structure for crime +human rights has completely changed , not to mention they abolished Law and society.
how then are we suppose to study for legal ?

SXCBEAST

HSC
Any chance people would be willing to upload their trials from this year? Obviously the content from previous years would be largely irrelevant but if anyone has the time to do it, it would be good to see the perspectives of some other teachers on questions for the new syllabus. If I remember I will upload my trial after my economics exam tomorrow.
i think that is a great idea since other than the specimen paper, we wont know what to expect will do mine tomorrow after eco too :)

SXCBEAST

HSC
how then are we suppose to study for legal ?
I agree, there arent many ways and the checkpoint etc. books are useless.
I wouldnt worry too much because since we are the first year, they will not make it difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)