Hey guys I think they slipped us a standard paper (1 Viewer)

4theHSC

HSC
As topic.
Was straightforward.
hmm I don't think so. It was a fair test, the questions were not easy, and it was similar to last year in terms of all essays, they know its too much of a headache to have speeches and interviews I think... if you knew your texts you would do well. otherwise you won't... HSC is overrated at times... seriously

boganxcore

HSC
- frankenstein/bladerunner question was a bit strange but i was able to write a good essay. - yeats question was really quite good considering it was the module i studied for least. -conflicting perspectives question was really straightforward and exactly what i prepared for. all in all, pretty straightforward exam.

tku336

HSC
Once again, if you thought the questions were straightfoward and easy, it probably means you didn't answer them properly.

jippie154

HSC
+1

I thought the questions were actually kinda challenging...

agreed! some people here are so arrogant... just because youve got your selective schools & projected 99+ atars doesnt mean you have to go around making others (who actually found the exam quite challenging) feel stupid

PaulFrankkie

HSC
Once again, if you thought the questions were straightfoward and easy, it probably means you didn't answer them properly.
Sorry, but what?! Why can't you think something is straightforward and still answer it properly?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Sorry, but what?! Why can't you think something is straightforward and still answer it properly?
I think the main word here is 'probably'. The HSC isn't meant to be ridiculously challenging but it certainly isn't made to be piss easy either, while some people may genuinely find some exams really easy because they just ace everything ,a lot people who think they are super easy have probably missed something.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
It'd be pretty funny if someone who found the exam hard ripped the OP in English.

Scinery

HSC
someone explain what was challenging?

well for me,

Module A:

disruption = disruption of natural processes through experimentation / prometheus
identity = what it means to be human

Module B:

Harwood incorporates an exploration of her memories throughout her intimate discussion of the human experience i.e childhood adulthood loss and death

Module C: Vague question for the justice game, did not like the word "diverse"

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
someone explain what was challenging?

well for me,

Module A:

disruption = disruption of natural processes through experimentation / prometheus
identity = what it means to be human

Module B:

Harwood incorporates an exploration of her memories throughout her intimate discussion of the human experience i.e childhood adulthood loss and death

Module C: Vague question for the justice game, did not like the word "diverse"
That was totally an excuse to show off! :p

You put it so simply - and I wouldn't consider myself 'stupid' or below average intelligence - yet it took me a while to figure out what those questions were really asking and I still wonder if my interpretation was right

It was challenging ....Don't care what all you "i am for 99999 in my aytar1!!' say

agreed! some people here are so arrogant... just because youve got your selective schools & projected 99+ atars doesnt mean you have to go around making others (who actually found the exam quite challenging) feel stupid
This.

Last edited:

danal353

HSC
module A and B were okay cause after thinking for a little while I realised I could easily manipulate my ideas to the question. But module C annoyed me a lot... I thought it would be about composer's representations, not about the actual perspectives... I only wrote about 800 words =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)