• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hey guyz (1 Viewer)

SHAHEEN420

HSC
hey everyone, hope uz doin gud, :)
i wanted to kno how some of uz manage ur time during d examz, coz i reali hav time management probs n well, i neva get ma english essays done n i almost get to d end wen d time is ova!!!.....:mad1:
i hav like so much to say bt lil time to fnish d essayz, even though i don wonder around i jus get to d point n try to elaborate it abit bt its alwayz lil time to do so.....
does any of uz hav d same prob?>
kan anyone help me plz.....
tanx

H

housemouse

From experience, if you know your stuff, you shouldnt have time problems unless you are a slow writer.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
SHAHEEN420 said:
i wanted to kno how some of uz manage ur time during d examz, coz i reali hav time management probs n well, i neva get ma english essays done n i almost get to d end wen d time is ova!!!.....:mad1:
i hav like so much to say bt lil time to fnish d essayz, even though i don wonder around i jus get to d point n try to elaborate it abit bt its alwayz lil time to do so.....
tanx
For your own sake, construct a coherent sentence - you'll thank me later lolz. Anyways, you've to try to condense what you’re trying to say and get straight to the point. Don't try to rant on, just to show the marker, that you know what you're talking about as your essay may get repetitive and frustrating for the marker and also you may run out of time and consequently lose marks. Hence, you should write practice essays and plans of how to structure your essays, then show it to your teachers and ask them what you can/should remove.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
SHAHEEN420 said:
hey everyone, hope uz doin gud,
i wanted to kno how some of uz manage ur time during d examz, coz i reali hav time management probs n well, i neva get ma english essays done n i almost get to d end wen d time is ova!!!.....
tanx
Do you have downs syndrome?

L

littlewing69

withoutaface said:
That wasn't a joke. You should seriously get your DNA checked.
Hahahaha. I lol'd.

Shaheen:

Write all your English essays the way you wrote that first post. Saves time, and is much more fun than being coherent.

Emph

HSC
SHAHEEN420 said:
tanx
Damn! I hated even just reading that tiny snippet. Your poor teachers.

My only suggestion is that you practise writing (in coherent english please) because the more you practise the better you get blah blah blah.

Also, if you spent less time trying to figure out how to write (type) what you want to say in shorthand, then you will have more time to write what you need to write.

Find an english tutor.

SHAHEEN420

HSC
littlewing69 said:
Hahahaha. I lol'd.

Shaheen:

Write all your English essays the way you wrote that first post. Saves time, and is much more fun than being coherent.
na man, im gona lose marks if i write em like dat...u see d teachers wil struggle in readin ma essays den, n so i wil lose ma marks,
and its not dat i do bad wit ma essays,AT LEAST out of 20 for ma essays i get 18 n das like d minimum i get (even though i don get to finish) bt d ones i do fnish i get full marks for....
i jus don wana lose marks in hsc jus coz i don get to finish..bt ur suggestion was gud one too, tanx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)