hey, help me find a (1 Viewer)

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
hey,
can anyone help me find a good chemistry tutor?been to anyone or heard of anyone? i only know 1 really good guy but he keeps turning new students down, even a good coaching school would help
thanx

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
well im in the liverpool area but im always travling evryone so location isnt really a prob unles its up near blacktown or sumthing.

P

pLuvia

princessj said:
hey,
can anyone help me find a good chemistry tutor?been to anyone or heard of anyone? i only know 1 really good guy but he keeps turning new students down, even a good coaching school would help
thanx
coaching colleges for chemistry aren't very good, they teach you the stuff that you are going to learn, like theres no actual tips for chemistry etc, except to keep studying and studying. Ive never tried a private tutoring for chemistry, but honestly i would not recommend getting one, just read through your textbooks, get supplementary textbooks etc.

Casmira said:
I'll tutor chem! Im around hurstville area
Hey Casmira, i'm not saying that so people won't go to you :), but in my opinion chemistry tutors are useless, private maybe really good, because you can do what ever you want :):D

HSC
kadlil said:
Hey Casmira, i'm not saying that so people won't go to you :), but in my opinion chemistry tutors are useless, private maybe really good, because you can do what ever you want :):D
come on stop trying to steal my business :p, Its me people get to get tutored by, the great casmira! there's value added right there

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
yea...
i joined with one of my friends yesterfor a chem lesson.... the guy just went on about the mere basics that i knew not even getting to wat i needed..."oh wait and see where i will take u" "trust me trust me im good" drove me mad.... i worked on my own all year and i got myself to where i am... i guess i dont need to pay this guy to tell me what i know and then tell me olook how smart ive made you! even though theres only 2 lessons b4 exams.....
guess it was a dumb idea

HSC
dont worry about year 11 chemistry that much, there are certain key things you have to remember, namely the simple equations (ie. mole concept), intra/intermolecular forces

group chemistry tutoring is only handy when people have been there from the start and are following a routine, the advantage/reason people have 1 tutor is because you can launch right at him/her what you dont know and if not otherwise, can utilise the same idea as group tutoring groups

If I was you just mindmap/read over the book, walk int othe exam do your best but between year 11/12 gap just go over what i stated that would help in year 12 chemistry should you be insane enough to keep it

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
Casmira said:
dont worry about year 11 chemistry that much, there are certain key things you have to remember, namely the simple equations (ie. mole concept), intra/intermolecular forces

group chemistry tutoring is only handy when people have been there from the start and are following a routine, the advantage/reason people have 1 tutor is because you can launch right at him/her what you dont know and if not otherwise, can utilise the same idea as group tutoring groups

If I was you just mindmap/read over the book, walk int othe exam do your best but between year 11/12 gap just go over what i stated that would help in year 12 chemistry should you be insane enough to keep it
hey thanx :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)