hey i need help (1 Viewer)

kewlu

Banned
HSC
hey guys i'm doing ee2 and i haven't started yet

i cant even get a good idea does anyone have ne ideas? im stressing coz i havent started and its due on monday

thanks

Rowman

CCCP
HSC
wow, you haven't started yet? That's not good. Have you even done anything? I.e. have you got anything in your journal? How did you do your viva voce + report if you haven't started your mw?

If you haven't started yet you may as well drop the subject. I dont think you can make a good quality response of 4000 words or so for critical response + 1500 reflection statement or a 6000-8000 word creative writing + 1500 reflection statement. If you count the days that i spent on my mw and put them together i think it would total about a week, probably more (my work is 7770 words long). I tended to work irregularly and write a lot of text in a whole day. So i don't think there's any way you can actually write 4000 words by monday, let alone a quality 4000 words...

Why did you only start now?

starrysky

HSC
Holy crap! I have to agree with Rowman on this one; English Extension 2 is a year-long process of growth and development of both persona and writing that is documented and reflected on as evidence. What did you do for your Proposal, your Viva Voce, and your Report? Do you have any entries or stuff at all in your Process Journal?

It wouldn't be impossible to pull together a Major Work in the time you have left, but you'd either have to stay up all night just to write it; plus you'd have to fabricate a whole year's worth of journal entries and devise a Reflection Statement to top it off ...

jimmayyy

HSC
kewlu said:
hey guys i'm doing ee2 and i haven't started yet

i cant even get a good idea does anyone have ne ideas? im stressing coz i havent started and its due on monday

thanks
the time for stressing has long since passed for you, my friend. good luck.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
4 my viva n stuff i just made stuff up

i actually did realy well i got like 50% for them all. my techer said itwas ok, but i havent been to class for like all term coz every1 just reads their mw wif the teacher n thats boring.

and wats a journal?

thx 4 the luck 2.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
kewlu said:
4 my viva n stuff i just made stuff up

i actually did realy well i got like 50% for them all. my techer said itwas ok, but i havent been to class for like all term coz every1 just reads their mw wif the teacher n thats boring.

and wats a journal?

thx 4 the luck 2.

I'm not kidding. Drop the subject. Now.

~untitled~

HSC
c'mon kids! where is the support!

I recon its still possible if you work your ass off, put in your best effort. I think a high mark is still obtainable. Goodluck with it, im thinking you might need some. Yet none the less, im sure pretty much every poster on bos can say theyve left an assessment to the last night! Can they not?

Last edited:

starrysky

HSC
I'm inclined to agree with DownInFlames. It's been up to you for the past year to get things going for yourself. To be honest, my mouth literally dropped open when I saw your question about what a journal was.

Reading through your MW with your teacher is not boring; it's the entire opposite, actually, because it gives you valuable feedback on your work and allows you to amend and refine it relentlessly to create something polished and final.

It's up to you how you go about things in not only this class, but others. Good luck.

DownInFlames

Token Member
HSC
~untitled~ said:

I recon its still possible if you work your ass off, put in your best effort. I think a high mark is still obtainable. Goodluck with it, im thinking you might need some. Yet none the less, im sure pretty much every poster on bos can say theyve left an assessment to the last night! Can they not?
It's possible to not entirely fail. This is not just an assignment though. It's a major work, and approximately four-five times as big as a regular assignment.

Still: Good Luck, I hope you manage to work your arse off and scrape something together. Sadly I have no ideas for you.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
~untitled~ said:

Thanks

starrysky said:
I'm inclined to agree with DownInFlames. It's been up to you for the past year to get things going for yourself. To be honest, my mouth literally dropped open when I saw your question about what a journal was.

Reading through your MW with your teacher is not boring; it's the entire opposite, actually, because it gives you valuable feedback on your work and allows you to amend and refine it relentlessly to create something polished and final.

It's up to you how you go about things in not only this class, but others. Good luck.
but i didnt have anything to read over wit her

can ne1 post me up some of theirs or somethin for some ideas thatd be rly good

ive got like 230 words now, lol

~untitled~

HSC
starrysky said:
To be honest, my mouth literally dropped open when I saw your question about what a journal was
Make sure you close it else all the bugs might fly in, thatd be one hell long doctors visit extracting them all.

Seriously kewlu, with determination anything is possible!

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Girlfriend said:
is this dude bulling or what? as if u havent started.
Oh you. You got me. Well done, young jedi. Your master will be proud of you.

Indeed this is a joke thread. I am a regular member who has been unfortunately banned until the 21st of October. (Nice timing really)

I'm also an EE2 student, and I have done most of my Major, lol. No night before for me, although I thought at the start of the year that might have been happening.

But I wanted to create this thread as a joke for you guys to hopefully relieve some stress in the final stretch. I hope you're all doing fine and whatever you do, don't be like my alter ego here and and leave stuff until the last minute.

That said, I'm sure there is someone out there who hasn't started their Major yet. And if you are the person reading this, I wish you well tonight.

DownInFlames

Token Member
HSC
kewlu said:
Thanks

but i didnt have anything to read over wit her

can ne1 post me up some of theirs or somethin for some ideas thatd be rly good

ive got like 230 words now, lol
1) the bit in bold is your problem here.
2) you better not be a troll cause I'm praying for your teacher not to garotte you tomorrow
3) What is your style of writing? Give us something to go on: your topic, narrative perspective (preferably 3rd person), audience, genre, etc.

DownInFlames

Token Member
HSC
kewlu said:
Oh you. You got me. Well done, young jedi. Your master will be proud of you.

Indeed this is a joke thread. I am a regular member who has been unfortunately banned until the 21st of October. (Nice timing really)

I'm also an EE2 student, and I have done most of my Major, lol. No night before for me, although I thought at the start of the year that might have been happening.

But I wanted to create this thread as a joke for you guys to hopefully relieve some stress in the final stretch. I hope you're all doing fine and whatever you do, don't be like my alter ego here and and leave stuff until the last minute.

That said, I'm sure there is someone out there who hasn't started their Major yet. And if you are the person reading this, I wish you well tonight.
Oh well done you.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
DownInFlames said:
1) the bit in bold is your problem here.
2) you better not be a troll cause I'm praying for your teacher not to garotte you tomorrow
3) What is your style of writing? Give us something to go on: your topic, narrative perspective (preferably 3rd person), audience, genre, etc.
I appreciate that there are compassionate people here, ready to help someone in need, even though they could be doing work of their own. That's really awesome.

However, I would like to refer you to the post at the end of the previous page. :)

DownInFlames

Token Member
HSC
kewlu said:
I appreciate that there are compassionate people here, ready to help someone in need, even though they could be doing work of their own. That's really awesome.

However, I would like to refer you to the post at the end of the previous page. :)
hehe just did. If you would like to refer to the post about 2 up ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)