• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hey kool (1 Viewer)

HSC
what school did you go to cosmo

do you think being in classes with heaps of dubbo kids (probably the worst kind of kids) affected your outlook?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
hey hey

if a dumb broad breeds with a smart man

isnt that beneficial overall

won t the offspring have higher iq than the woman etc overall increase in the generation?
i think in some situations it could be neutral

a positive birthing trend consists of smarties breeding more over dumies

Last edited:

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
what school did you go to cosmo

do you think being in classes with heaps of dubbo kids (probably the worst kind of kids) affected your outlook?
dubbo souf high school

really bad school ok not that bad thats ridiculous but it did have a lot of dregs in it

HSC
its beneficial over her breeding with a dumb man but detrimental over him shunning her and breeding with a smart woman
yeah but over time wouldnt the increases average out anyway
are there combinations that lead to losses?
dubbo souf high school

really bad school ok not that bad thats ridiculous but it did have a lot of dregs in it
souf dubz

oh yeah

one time we played delroy in soccer and they beat us 18-1

HSC
Uni Grad
i never said not give them a shot

give them schooling but if theyre basically academic lost causes stop trying to teach them shit they will never use/wont learn/wont remember anyway and give them something practical to do or make them do sports sports sports sports are so good
Aah, that's fairly reasonable.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
yeah but over time wouldnt the increases average out anyway
are there combinations that lead to losses?
yeah i edited it before you posted that ive got a pen and paper out right now

HSC
oh yes i see

so basically we have to do what i have always said

and discourage poor cunts from breeding ie remove any incentive to had kids, so that only the rich can afford to do so

yes

or

force reversible sterilisation that can only be removed after a certain income threshold

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
sylvester claims that removing the welfare state will do that by itself

idk im not convinced it will

HSC
africa dont have no welfare state
look at africa
poor people gunna breed even if they cant afford it

punishment for breeding when you cant afford it? idk

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
yeah i dont agree with lebenstraum like ideas either im of the firmest idea that we should leave other peoples alone ideally

but a nationwide youth scouts for kids in the summer where they learn survival and outdoors skills and sports and shooting would always be welcome
We should anschluss New Zealand to provide cannon fodder for the invasion of Indonesia

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
why havent we done that yet i mean who is nz trying to fool like its its own country lol yeah sure

Piter

HSC
why not

are you unaware that there are like millions of people who believe that intelligence doesnt have a genetic component at all and laugh and sneer at the notion and demand "proper evidence" of it

ok you're right they'll just ignore this too
oh i meant it doesnt matter because someone else being dumb doesnt really affect me it just give me an advantage in life and in a democratic society it doesnt matter if one portion of the population is less intelligent than the other etc
This does matter. Case in point, the London riots. A portion of the population with a low intelligence average started mindlessly destroying and stealing, and then the more intelligent anti-heirarchists (commies) supported them by calling it a form of political protest. They even helped out in the riots, e.g. there were children of millionaires and University students who got arrested for rioting. Since it's 1) not polite and 2) racist to say that 1) intelligence exists and is measurable and 2) is heritable, the solution to prevent further riots is obviously to steal money from intelligent and hard working people and give it to unintelligent, lazy, poor people. This is what lots of people believe and the riots gave them lots of ammo to push their retarded ideas.

Last edited:

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Absolutely, Piter. Great example. I was actually arguing with a cretinous middle-aged woman of the ubiquitious lunkheaded public servant kind about this a few days ago. She kept talking about "insidious socioecomic inequalities and prejudices" that were allegedly the precursor to the riots and that the logical response of the government to the chaos was to spend more money in stamping out these supposed "injustices" via increased education spending and social services. There is no getting through to people like this. Furthermore, impotent mainstream conservatives can only wave their fingers and trot out the usual spiel about personal responsibility and hard work as if that rhetoric is ever going to be effective, especially when it ultimately results in an intellectual stalemate with leftist positions. Biology, genetics and IQ, all of these things accepted as facts of nature only fifty or so years ago, is the only way to break this stalemate. It is landmark research such as the paper cited here by Murray that is our only hope of forcing our way through the obfuscations, backdoor action and roadblocks put up by the dwindling number of behavioral environmentalists and finally kicking some fucking sense into these absolutely airheaded and vapid public discourse on these matters.

Those that do not accept hierarchy between and within populations will always be thwarted in the end because hierarchy and deference to the superior is an eternally recurring facet of humanity that can only merely be supressed for short periods but never eliminated.

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
A new thing proves that blacks are inferior and this means we get to rule them with an iron fist

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
im sorry for these rude bastards cosmo, no one has actually addressed your original question

as an ANU paki feminist, this study disgusts me and I'm currently assembled the justice league of canberra to lobby for censorship of this article and academic sanctions on its authors

it's absolutely disgraceful

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Classic nature nurture debate. OFC any rational person will tell you its both. If somebody tells you otherwise they are either A: A crazy eugenicist or B: Some dirty, everybody is equal, affirmative action loving hippie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)