Hey ppl (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kulazzi

HSC
used to - was a reserve last yr but in primary I was always 1st Speaker, I'm not involved this yr b/c of other commitments and of heaps of work etc. etc.

Funky_Junky

HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi
[B I'm not involved this yr b/c of other commitments and of heaps of work etc. etc. [/B]
WEll ur misssing out on a lot of fun!!!!!

We bet Moorebank high last week and got ourselves into the semi's!!!!!! :disco:

Funky_Junky

HSC
Originally posted by tofu
Yeah I'm involved in SCRAM and Debating.
SCRAM is really really really stupid. However, we've made it to the final 8 in the state so I guess we're going to atleast give it a go.
In regards to debating, what kind of competitions are you all involved in?
Anyone involved in Karl Kramp, Macquarie or Comm Bank?

WOW!! u got into the finals!!! kewl. We lost coz we had a stupied adjudicator:mad:

and we are involved in the commm bank comp!!

Last edited:

Funky_Junky

HSC
Heheh. The whole concept is really really stupid. Seriously. Since when do you actually PREPARE for a mediation? Ever?
lol :lol: true. Anywayz wat were ur marks.

Comm Bank is a reasonably good comp. Ask your teacher who takes debating about Karl Kramp and the Macquarie Cup.
Are u in the comm bank comp??? i never heard about karl kramp and macquire cup :confused: but i will ask my teacher anyway.

Kulazzi

HSC
I think our school r involved in all 3 - Karl Kramp, Macquarie and Commonwealth.

Originally posted by Funky_Junky
WEll ur misssing out on a lot of fun!!!!!
Fun? Debating's just not my thing n e more - was in primary, but now I'm focussing on studying, I just had an Assessment exam 4 maths 2day :p: and we had 4 assessment tasks, one was due today and so then there was 3 left. And guess wat? W e received yet ANOTHER assessment task which adds up to 4 again!! Argh!!!! Stress......Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......u know stress can actually be good 4 u sometimes? Ahhhhhhh...................

Kulazzi

HSC
yup - just another ordinary day - Every Monday, I always think 'I just can't wait until Friday Night!' and then there's the WEEKENDS! Yesssssss.............but I still have to wake up early :p hehe

Kulazzi

HSC
b/c my older sis is doing her HSC and so sometimes I have to help in preparing breakfast for the rest of the family - I have an Indian-Paki background and we.......lets just say have indian and pakistani food for breakfast and it takes time to prepare :D so yeah thats why

paki_diva

lolz...i understand ur pain @ kulazzi

Yah...we participated in SCRAM and i was the mediator......aaaaaghhhhh kills me thinking about it. Guess wt, the one mediation we thought was bad...we got better results...but the one we thought was muchhhhhhh better...we got worse results...i really don't get these adjudicator ppl.

We also did debating...and beat chester hill high, sefton high and moorebank high....hurrays to Auburn for going to Semis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)