hey urrm.. when do we... (1 Viewer)

philly17

16 Dec All students with a semester based study period Postgraduate students: View semester two results starting from mid-night.

Undergraduate students: View semester two results starting from 2pm.

I may only have 2 days too 3 lectures to listen to on i lecture and one ahist subject done externally.

X

xeuyrawp

Philomena_86 said:
I may only have 2 days too 3 lectures to listen to on i lecture and one ahist subject done externally.
:S What ?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
on estudent it says the results will come out at midday, but encourages people to go on at2pm.. hahah yeah right.

X

xeuyrawp

Cyan_phoeniX said:
on estudent it says the results will come out at midday, but encourages people to go on at2pm.. hahah yeah right.
Where's it say that? :S

It says that post-grad students get their marks at noon, and we get ours at 2...

philly17

ahist 209- early christain literature and thought looks interesting apparently its external I couldnt find it in the timetable i called ahist office they said its external so yer. I have to do something in ancient history so this looks interesting.

X

xeuyrawp

Philomena_86 said:
ahist 209- early christain literature and thought looks interesting apparently its external I couldnt find it in the timetable i called ahist office they said its external so yer. I have to do something in ancient history so this looks interesting.
Yeah, it does look interesting. Dr Forbes is really interesting, too. The 209/309 unit is new this year... Again, we've found another new unit that's not on the time tables... :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Philomena_86 said:
16 Dec All students with a semester based study period Postgraduate students: View semester two results starting from mid-night.

lol i would have checked 3 days late

Communication of Results/Unit Result Notifications

The University does not issue paper-based result notifications to students except for those students who qualify for an award. All unit result information and details regarding eligibility to graduate can be obtained from the eStudent website (https://student1.mq.edu.au). It is expected that unit result information and postgraduate qualification details will be available on eStudent from 2.00pm on Friday, 16 December 2005. Undergraduate qualification details will not be available on eStudent until approximately midnight on Monday, 19 December 2005.
from the exam timetable page, where did yours come from?

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
lol i would have checked 3 days late

Communication of Results/Unit Result Notifications

from the exam timetable page, where did yours come from?
*sigh*

http://www.student.mq.edu.au/cgi-bin/external/viewNoticeboard.cgi

16 Dec All students with a semester based study period

Postgraduate students: View semester two results starting from mid-night.

eStudent News - Updated 30 November
its like im invisible

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
sorry, i missed the post with the link, i just backtracked and found it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha nicely done, minus the y in Lym :p

X

xeuyrawp

Actually, my computer comes from Classical Athens. As you would know, Michael, transliteration of proper nouns means that some 'u's get made into 'y's, like 'Thucydides' and 'Hybris' :D

Mini

relax
HSC
urm, i always forget... what is that alternative server for the results? in case e-student gets clogged up (as is usually the case)??

ta in advance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)