• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hey (1 Viewer)

heba_beba

HSC
hiii, can someone help me plz =( im failing legal studies hard.. wen i say fail im mean failing hard!!
recently i changed schools, befor i changed i use to be average in legal studies.. i then changed and done my half yearlys when i got my marks back.. lets jus say it was really bad (bad enuf that because of that mark i have to try and hide my report) neywayz jus wondering, can anyone give me some helpful notes, or some tips.. befor my trials. please

heba_beba

HSC
how, i dont even know the option topics my teacher has picked... lets just say my teachers abit howz it going.. literally. he failed the hole class because we didnt cirlcle the multiple choice questions COMPLETELY, we just circled them.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
heba_beba said:
how, i dont even know the option topics my teacher has picked... lets just say my teachers abit howz it going.. literally. he failed the hole class because we didnt cirlcle the multiple choice questions COMPLETELY, we just circled them.
The teacher should have outlined to your class what you are going to study. Go ask her/him.

heba_beba

HSC
we've done that.. his exact words were " i've told you once.. and im not going to tell u again" some people are going to the principle tomorrow because of it, no point going to the head teacher.. he is the head teacher.
btw, can they do that? fail you on the exam because you didnt fill in the circles u just circled them?

heba_beba

HSC
well it was only half yearlys.. i failed because of the multiple choice.. if it was counted i would of past by atleast 2-3marks.
and it said circle the correct answer, not fill in the correct answer completly
we complained and they said theres nothing they can do about it, the marks are already in our reports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)